Just got my X pipe

-

Justin_Day

Reaction score
Dart 3.jpg

Pic to show progress of my build.

Going to be ditching the true duals, waiting on shipping for my 2.5 X pipe, and dumped 12" Dynomax race bullets.

Car is a punched .60^ 318, comp cam, stock manifolds for now.

Was wondering if anyone has clips or links to their vehicle with a similar setup. Looked on Youtube and there is not much for quality clips.

Thanks,

-Justin

Attachments

• Dart 3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 360
Going x or h pipes quiets it down slightly and a more tame sounding exhaust , at least that's my experience

X-pipe made a significant power increase on my car with both the 318 and 408.

Tti's with X pipe through Borla XR 1's. Low RPM drone is terrible, but once you hit the little peddle it sounds awesome.

Don't be blaming the TTIs for drone, please.
And yes, when I removed the H-pipe from my as-shipped TTIs to fit a GearVendor, I instantly noticed the low speed torque loss. I spent many hours in re-tuning, and never got it all back. Most, but not all.

Don't be blaming the TTIs for drone, please.
And yes, when I removed the H-pipe from my as-shipped TTIs to fit a GearVendor, I instantly noticed the low speed torque loss. I spent many hours in re-tuning, and never got it all back. Most, but not all.
Why did you remove the H pipe ? The TTI with H pipe fit under my gear vendor o/d with room to spare , or did TTi not fit the H pipe for the G-V unit back a few yearsc

It is amazing the difference in the burn out box with and without the X pipe. With I have to very carefully feather the throttle. With out I actually can feel the extra effort required by sound and pedal feel.

-
Back