Just got the call.... My friend just passed minutes ago ... RIP

-
My condolences Bill, stand tall for Bob and feel blest he was in your life, I about lost one this year and it was a miracle we did not lose him in a bad motorcycle wreck
May he RIP

Prayers for comfort & strength sent-hold dearly to all the good memories!

Prayers sent for you and Bob. He is at peace now and will wait to be with you again someday. It's obvious from your posts that you both were cut from the same cloth. Be strong.
Frank

Prayers sent from Sweden to you and your friends family. I know how losing dear ones feel.

Bill, just have comfort in knowing your friend is now pain free. My condolences.

I accenditly posted this on someone elses thread. I can't even find my original thread right now because I just can't find it. If someone can add the link I would appreciate it.

Just got the call.... My friend just passed minutes ago.
Rest in Peace Bob.

There was someone always there for me.
Someone dear and someone fair.
Bob, i'll miss you
I know we all will.
But now that we must part
I wish you a calm and sweet rest.
May none, young or old, make you any less special.
Like a brother you were there.
A beacon through the night
I will always remember your name and let no-one do it shame.

Sorry for your loss Bill. I just went through the same thing and know it is tough.

Jack

awww that is sad to hear. i hope all the good memories that you guys had together will comfort you as time goes on

Sorrry to hear of your friends passing. My condolences go out to his family to you and all his other friends. May time heal the pain.

Prayers sent for your loss, cherish the memories that only a GREAT friend can bring you!

Sorry to hear about your loss. In time your pain will fade, and be replaced by cherished memories and stories. That is the legacy he left for you, and I'm sure your friendship made his last moments happy ones.

Take care,
Grant

-
Back