Just got this 74' dart special edition

-

Steve Taylor

Reaction score
IMG_0403.JPG
IMG_0413.JPG
Planning on doing a full resto but for now want to get everything working.

Welcome -- From Pa. -- Lots of good/helpful people, here.

Welcome and cool car. I'm with adriver, I like the color. What kind of resto you have planned? I vote stock appearing ;)

I have the same car but in parchment and a 440 added! The SE are really comfortable.

Just a FYI The hood chrome and se ornament and the rocker panel chrome is super hard to get.

Friend of mine just bought a 74 4D SE.

Cream with tan int.

Velour bench and puffy door panels.

318 A/C.

I've only seen SEs (and Valiant broughams) in three colors: cream, burgundy and green with matching colored center hubcaps.

What does the tag say for color?

Does the script on the fender sat special edition? Mine says dart.

Mine is cream, the tag says parchment and the wheel covers match the paint.

Welcome,

An SE Vin number will start out with LP41G4 in your case. the P means special edition.

I have a 75 dart 2 door h/t that had SE trim but after checking the number, mine was actually a dart swinger that someone put SE trim on. Confirmed by the previous owner.

Very welcome, great to see a 4 door and a late A (73 and up)

Welcome,

An SE Vin number will start out with LP41G4 in your case. the P means special edition.

I have a 75 dart 2 door h/t that had SE trim but after checking the number, mine was actually a dart swinger that someone put SE trim on. Confirmed by the previous owner.

Very welcome, great to see a 4 door and a late A (73 and up)

IMG_0427.JPG

Welcome to FABO!

That body style will always have a special place in my heart. My dad had a 74 or 75 Valiant Brougham (Burgundy with a white vinyl top). He loved that car!

I'm pretty sure they made 2 door versions.

I know for a fact they made Valiant brougham 2 doors.

Dude nice Nova. Wait! That's another post floating around here. Never mine. Lol

Dude nice Nova. Wait! That's another post floating around here. Never mine. Lol

I get Chevy Nova on my 74 all the time...lol

Welcome...with as tough as it is to stuff two car seats in the back seat of the 2 Door I have considered a 4 door....nice score

-
Back