Just had to share this.

-
That sure is great news, Mike.

Hope y'all had a great time last night. How's the head?

And make sure that you let me know when the new album is ready, so that I can add it to my growing collection of Zach Williams album.

Fantastic, Mike.
Now if I can just figure out a way to hitch a ride and be their lead roadie/ nookie-bookie while in Asia. :toothy10: :snakeman:

I keep saying that band is gonna make it big! :cheers: Can't wait for the next album.

Wylde1.
nookie-bookie :toothy10::-D Creeds going to like that one brother :happy10:, Thank you Wylde1 8) You are already a roadie just being here for them :happy10:

That is a great honor your son has gotten there Mike. I Wish them luck on their tour for the troops!:rock:
I have to agree 67DartGT340 :happy10: Thank you for your support and well wishes bud :happy10:

I can dig that. Can you feel me? Congrats on being bad a$$ ZWR
I sure can Pete :cheers: Diggin you words brother :happy10: Thank you

You got a great kid there MeMike.
Thank you Tnplumber, He is suppose to be stopping by today and I am sure he will jump in here and thank everyone :happy10:

That sure is great news, Mike.

Hope y'all had a great time last night. How's the head?

And make sure that you let me know when the new album is ready, so that I can add it to my growing collection of Zach Williams album.
You can count on it comoxian :-D, I missed my first show they did last night:angry7: But I have a friend going through a bad time and needed my company last night. He lost his sister earlier this week and did not want to get out of the house and bring everyone down "as he put it".
He has been a great friend for 25 years and a big part of my music and getting Creed to be the musician he is today.
As far as your question about how my head feels this morning Not to bad 8) But it has felt better :-D Thank you brother co :happy10::happy10:

Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone from FABO. We are very blessed to have such a great group of people supporting our music. Everything yall have done will never be forgotten. Its on my list that we will always keep in touch with FABO wether we make it big or not. Its funny of all the websites we have (Facebook,Myspace,zwrnation.com) FABO always has the best responses and gives the most support.
Thanks again
ZWR

-
Back