Just had to share this.

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We all know how proud I am of Zach Williams and the Reformation band my son Creed plays the drums for :happy10:
This was in our local news paper yesterday and thought I would share :happy10:

Thank you for all the support they have got from this great bunch of folks here :happy10::happy10::cheers:

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 087.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 088.jpg

I just called our local TV station and let them know what was going on this Friday :cheers:and they said they will look at this story and look into making a announcement for any Military Personnel in the area :happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10:

Thats way cool Mike! The troops are in for a real treat.
Thank you Burntorange70 :happy10: The ZWR band is so proud of all the good feed back they have got from you and all the members here :happy10:

Tell your son and his band thanks from this military guy.
I sure will :cheers: And I thank you for your support to make things like this possible for us to enjoy here at home sir :happy10:

That is really good stuff Mike, I am sure your proud...Best of luck to the band..

That is really good stuff Mike, I am sure your proud...Best of luck to the band..
Hay there Hauk67:cheers: Yes you can bet I am proud :happy10:, setting at home alone again today :clock:and counting my blessings :happy10:

It's so nice to see my son moving up in the world of music where I only dreamed of going superdart340.
Thank you bud 8)

AWESOME MIKE!!!!!

I can't wait for the new album
Thank you Dude :cheers: Treva, my wife said they will be going to Memphis to do a interview on the Memphis TV news station :happy10:

I have got to hear 3 new songs for the new album 8) and you can bet they are outstanding =P~, They will play a couple of them here Friday night :-D

You're a lucky man,Mike.And one proud Papa.8)
I have been blest for sure DRENO :happy10: My two son's are making it just fine on this big ball we liv on :happy10: Thank you for all you do for us here bud

I am looking forward to the day I sit on your porch at your cottage and share a cold one with you and talk about how life can fly by so fast :happy10:

67%20018x.jpg

Mike I got goose bumps reading that and just wondering how you were feeling while reading it. I bet you are one proud poppa! Congrats to them and to you and Treva. Job well done. :thumbrig:

Mike, Give the guys two thumbs up:thumblef::thumblef: from this retired Army guy. And let them know when the next album is released I will be looking for it.

I noticed that avatar of yours was looking a little puffed up.. doing the proud Poppa strut!

Grant

Seems like things are going really well for the boys, Mike. Good on them. :)
It sure seems that way Sid, They sure stay busy at there day job's and all the rehearsals :happy10: some very smart and committed young guns for sure

Sounds like they're headed in the right direction. Good for them!
Thank you greendart, they are on a run and enjoying the ride of a life time :happy10:

Mike I got goose bumps reading that and just wondering how you were feeling while reading it. I bet you are one proud poppa! Congrats to them and to you and Treva. Job well done. :thumbrig:
You can bet I had chill bumps reading the write up Noel :happy10::happy10::happy10: and when they play down there in Florida I will make my best step forward to make the trip and get you and waggin back stage for some free time together :happy10:

Mike, Give the guys two thumbs up:thumblef::thumblef: from this retired Army guy. And let them know when the next album is released I will be looking for it.
I sure will HemiPar
Two :thumblef::thumblef: message will be sent there way :happy10:
You can count on the first update on there release :-D

cheers mike! crackin a cold one as i type
Terry
Hay Terry :happy10: Not a bad idea =P~ I just enjoyed a large late breakfast and I think it's about that time :cheers:

I noticed that avatar of yours was looking a little puffed up.. doing the proud Poppa strut!

Grant
Yep!! a little puffed up feathers for sure Grant :-D Thank you bud :happy10::happy10: They play tonight and I am sure they will fill the Brick House to the brim with folks waiting to be let in 8)8)

Fantastic, Mike.
Now if I can just figure out a way to hitch a ride and be their lead roadie/ nookie-bookie while in Asia. :toothy10: :snakeman:

I keep saying that band is gonna make it big! :cheers: Can't wait for the next album.

Wylde1.

-
Back