just how bad did the atlantic nats get?

-
yeah they still have mopar vs the world. youll really show them by turning around at the gate. the 16 yr old collecting the money is going to care.
Yeah my bad I though this was 2009 where people are trying to stick togather .I gess it is a lost dream in this country.Stuck in the past{wrote a song about want to hear it hear it go,s} :rock::rock::rock::rock:

yeah i hear its up to 50, which is a little lame for a 500 payout, but seriously, you want to run your car, you better be prepared to spend more than 50. he joe dont forget about the roadcoarse, nothing to do with the atl. nats. but they are supposed to have open days. you have all that fancy suspension **** on the dart, you have to get it on there.

ahh i can just hit the milville road course. have a friend that has been bugging me to go. http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/ i really have no use for the e-town track at all.....lol

like i said, just another etown hater. so whats the story with the njmotorsportspark? i thought that was only for people with lots of money and hi tech cars.

yeah i hear its up to 50, which is a little lame for a 500 payout, but seriously, you want to run your car, you better be prepared to spend more than 50. he joe dont forget about the roadcoarse, nothing to do with the atl. nats. but they are supposed to have open days. you have all that fancy suspension **** on the dart, you have to get it on there.

Roadcoarse whats that??...oh thats for the sissy cars :-D

Roadcoarse whats that??...oh thats for the sissy cars :-D

Look who is talking. Let's see I sit at the light until it goes green and go in a straight line. All after loading the car on the trailer to get there. Oh now that takes skill. :)

like i said, just another etown hater. so whats the story with the njmotorsportspark? i thought that was only for people with lots of money and hi tech cars.

I'll have to ask my buddy eric. He runs there a lot. I haven't really looked into it. Been having too much driving my car every chane I can. It's finially at a point that I really like it.

Ahhh I don't hate e-town. Just have very little respect for that place. The don't care about us and caved to the idiot neighbors. Maybe I'm spoiled by being so close to Atco. I can go there ant time I feel the need and don't have to worry if I have mufflers on the car and whatnot.

you can run at atco every day with no mufflers? that **** never bothered me, i ran my car a handful of times with no exhaust. it really wasnt all that fun. my ears were ringing and it really made no difference. if it made a 10th it still wouldnt be worth it to me. a good exhaust makes all that extra noise worthless. with the mufflers out there unless you are in the mid 7s there is no reason not to run an exhuast. i can see why you wouldnt be too interested in the drags, after all you are just running a stock drivetrain and the car is more setup as a handler if anything right? hows that mopar event at atco, do they still have it? it never sounded like it was worth the trip, but i really wouldnt know, just going by what ive heard.

Yea you can run open anyday at Atco. The rentals are real nice. $200 a car and you can get tons of runs with no lines.

Yes my car is set up to cruise. And that's what I try to do with it. Heck we drive the 2 hours to the poconos for this tiny little show/block party type of thing. Basically just for the high speed highway cruising. I want to cruise to the nats . One of these years I will

The mopar thing at Atco hasn't been worth the drive for you. Maybe it will get better but who knows. For some reason Atco just doesn't do mopars well. They had a decent one years ago and that just ended.

Whoa $200.00 a car..cost me $100.00 at my home track..

James,i'm running a hemi-orange sreet/strip '70 duster..

As for trailering i'm from mass. and not about to drive to e-town,incase something breaks that tow bill would be quite expensive...better to be safe then sorry,as for skill if your leaving on the green you LOSE!!!

how many cars you allowed at your rentals? atco limits it to 15.

As for trailering i'm from mass. and not about to drive to e-town,incase something breaks that tow bill would be quite expensive...better to be safe then sorry

well that sounds like the definition of a sissy car right there. :)

how many cars you allowed at your rentals? atco limits it to 15.

well that sounds like the definition of a sissy car right there. :)

Why thats?..because i'm smart enough to bring a trailer just in case,or own a car with enough power to break things..you probably wouldn't know what i'm talking about :-D:-D

I have a good answerfor this one but I wont step down to that level.

damn dude 200 bucks per car for the rental? i dont see that worth it unless you have a bracket car and are really trying to dial it in. last time i was running the dart i liked to stay away from the warmer days and nights too many jokers would show up, otherwise spring and fall saturdays at etown were about 30 bucks and i would actually get tired of making passes. a lot of events if you were signed up for the morning they would let you run time shots in the afternoon saturday event. stroekd340, maybe well meet up. im still working on my 69 so i wont be running anything but most likely take the wifes powder blue gold duster. where you staying?

damn dude 200 bucks per car for the rental? i dont see that worth it unless you have a bracket car and are really trying to dial it in. last time i was running the dart i liked to stay away from the warmer days and nights too many jokers would show up, otherwise spring and fall saturdays at etown were about 30 bucks and i would actually get tired of making passes. a lot of events if you were signed up for the morning they would let you run time shots in the afternoon saturday event. stroekd340, maybe well meet up. im still working on my 69 so i wont be running anything but most likely take the wifes powder blue gold duster. where you staying?

its well worth it. especially when your trying to tune your car. hll on street nights too many people are breaking **** and the weather changes so fast when the sun goes down its crazy. then your sitting in line for too long. saturdays at atco are brackets i believe. during the week days rentals are great. you can make a jet change and see exactly whats its going to do wthout having to wait an hour for your next run. i hated sitting in line half the night to get three runs in.

I went to the event several times in the 80's and 90's. For a while it was almost as big as the Columbus nats. After at least 10 year hiatus I went last year. Huge disappointment. There wasn't even a bumper for a Duster in the tiny swap meet. I really didn't expect the show to even happen this year.

If people would stop bitchin' and moaning about it and actually go it,it just might get better:-D:-D

If people would stop bitchin' and moaning about it and actually go it,it just might get better:-D:-D

those are my thoughts exactly. they called for a rainy weekend, i had to work saturday and it looked like rain sunday otheriwse i had my mind set on going. i dont know of any other mopar show swap and drags in one location, and its minutes from me. i dont want ot drive to carlisle or ohio.

they offer nothing. i speak with my cash. i don't like what has happened to the show and i refuse to give them any of my money unless they make it worth it for me. they are the ones that dropped the ball and they need to fix it before i go back. too many other options for me then to waste a day at e-town.

but like i said before. if you go and have a god time. more power to ya.

-
Back