Just joined from France ...

-

LOL318

FRENCHY
Reaction score
Hi,
For begining ... I'm sorry for my scolar english.
My name is Laurent, I'm 36 year and I'm leaving in France ( not the good side of the Atlantic for cars ).
I like all old amercan cars and I've preference for Mopar.
My cars are Dodge Grand Caravan 93, little Peugeot ( not interesting ) and my Dodge Dart 1972.

DODGE GRAND CARAVAN V6 3.3L 1993
2075532_8_full.jpg

Other pics on this link:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2075532

DODGE DART SWINGER 6 CYL ( 225 to 318 ) 1972
2447204_2_full.jpg

Other pics on this link:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2447204

I also have my little forum dedicated to American cars and more and I'm also organizer of a monthly meeting of old cars especially american cars.

I'm not sure you write often (too shy) but I come to read with pleasure.
Long life to this forum and read you with pleasure.
Cordially,
Laurent​

Bonjours Laurent et bienvenue, Nous ici a FABO sommes fiers de t'avoir. Même si ton englais n'est pas parfait nous te comprenons quand même.

Hello,
Thank you for all your comments ...

Merci Leblanc pour ce message rassurant.

GTXperience the oil breather overflow canister was when I purchased the car.
944194.gif

l6_22510.jpg

:wave:

welcome,,,always seems funny to see american cars over there,,,any hot rod type cars or local cruise nites? very KOOL

Hello, Laurent, and welcome to FABO, the best MoPar site ever. Don't worry about your English. I am sure that some of our French Canadian members, such as leblanc above, could help translate for some technical questions you might have. My high school French is steadily fading from memory.

Hello,
Burntorange70 this pic's for you ...

100_1010.jpg

Where's Peugeot ???

Sorry fstfish66 what is NITES ???

Laurent, "nite" is just a slang way to write "night" (soir). A cruise night is when everybody with cool cars gets together and cruises (drives) a boulevard together. They often stop at a parking lot and talk about cars and girls and drink beer. Tres bon!

-
Back