Just joined, wanted to say Hello

-

Lomax

Reaction score
Just joined the site. Wanted a Mopar since I was a teenager and I finally got one. My girlfriend had a 1970 Duster that she gave me (it was more of a trade really). Anyway, Over the next few years I am going to gather up parts, and get things ready for a full on build. Im in no super hurry because the car is driveable as it is (well, after a put a set of lifters in it). After looking at different forums I decided to join this one because of the host of knowledge that seems to be gathered here.
-Will

Attachments

• Duster Pictures 001 resize.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 96
Welcome to this great site Will :hello2:
#1 in my book, For A bodies only has been allot of help for this ol shade tree mec.
You will see and here from some great tec's here and some of the best folks out there. so welcome aboard and enjoy.

I am actually still looking for the item of trade, Her first car was a 80 model camaro so i am looking for a 78-81 camaro, I dont really care if its got motor/trans, if its a build its better by me. As far as drivetrain

318 from a 84? newyorker?, which is fresh stock build with a cam, intake, 4bbl, headers and an ignition ignitor to get rid of the points (I actually have to original 318 as well but its dead)
factory automatic
Been Converted to Front disc brakes and her dad said that it has a larger bolt pattern front and rear than original.

-
Back