Just Joined

-

okiemopar

Reaction score
I just joined. I am a member of bbodies only too. I have a Purple 70 340 Swinger and a 70 Lemon Twist Air Grabber RoadRunner that we show a lot. We enjoy getting out and seeing all the other cars and meeting the new people. This summer has been too hot to do much but it has cooled off now and we are going again. I'm sure i'll have some questions and maybe I'll have a few answers. Thanks Again Ronnie

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
As said before, post up some pics of both of your Mopars.

1000 words would take to long to read
or to put it another way

:worthles:

Still a "smart alec" eh caferacerx? :p I like your consistency man! LOL

Welcome okiemopar... fyi I got a similar response when I joined FABO. You'll find the folks here are very cool and a great wealth of knowledge. Now post up a pic or two of your ride.....

Still a "smart alec" eh caferacerx? :p I like your consistency man! LOL

Welcome okiemopar... fyi I got a similar response when I joined FABO. You'll find the folks here are very cool and a great wealth of knowledge. Now post up a pic or two of your ride.....

the way I look at it, the internet is one big looney toones cartoon and I am foghorn leghorn!

Welcome to the land of hot and dry. The local Mopar club here in OKC is putting on a show this Saturday at the Sonic,just off I-40 and Choctaw road. Come on by and check it out, going to be a Halloween theme and the times are from 2 PM till 7PM. Only going to be 83 degress compared to the 100's we had. This is a good site to join so welcome.

well looks like uve met all the guys my turn ive been sick sorry lol Im not to far from ya im up here in tulsa hit me up some time

-
Back