-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loggato

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I need a couple of pistons for a 413. I really only need one, but would prefer maybe one or two more just to make sure I have enough in case something else breaks as I'm pulling this locked-up engine apart.

Standard bore, Flat tops.

would also be interested in valves. If you have a few kicking around, let me know! Thanks

Last edited:
If the engine is locked up, I'm betting it's probably going to have to be bored. I'd go that route & get a new set of pistons & rings, rather than rely on trying to use old possibly mismatched pistons.

If the engine is locked up, I'm betting it's probably going to have to be bored. I'd go that route & get a new set of pistons & rings, rather than rely on trying to use old possibly mismatched pistons.

it's my plan B. but It should clean up OK enough for a "budget" rebuild with standard size parts.

Pistons are hard to find for a 413, if you cannot find used, check EGGE Speed, they sell alot of pistons for older engines.
I got a set of .080 over 134 Willys flat head pistons from them, reasonable and saved an engine block.

eBay has a complete set of standard bore 413 pistons and rods it looks like probably half of them are salvageable if you want to take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back