just realized i haven't done a welcome

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
hey guys, i just realized i haven't done a welcome or anything. im not new to the site, but started posting not long ago. anyways im from vancouver island in BC Canada, i've got a 70 Dart, it had a tired /6 which i pulled and am doing a 318/727/8.75, but i have a 53' 241 red ram hemi which i need to rebuild, but i figure it will be an interesting project. anyways the first two pics are from 2 or 3 years ago, and the others are recent. please excuse the messy shop 8)

dartrightside.jpg

dartfrontright.jpg

frontseats.jpg

DSC011772.jpg

DSC011792.jpg

DSC011782.jpg

DSC011812.jpg

DSC011822.jpg

Welcome

70 Darts are the best....
100_0162.jpg

Picture004.jpg

But I'm kinda biased!!! :profilel:

I love all early mopars. 1970 darts are best at what?my 71 says otherwise heh, take care

I recently saw a 69 I believe convertible dodge dart gts . man, I couldnt catch him in my daily beater 88 nova with toyota engine ,carb ,and 81 hp lol

hey thanks guys! ya its green on green on green, ahha notice the drivers side carpet? the previous owner tried to replace the (must have been wrecked) original portion, and replaced it with artificial turf, like the kind at a mini golf, and strapped it down with a brass strip. it looks horrid. and ya the shop is tight at times, but its dry, keeps the wind off me, and its actually long so i have no problem keeping parts in it. plus i have another garage for the numerous engines i keep finding.

Hi Mike, your not alone, I signed up on the sight awhile back and didn't even realize what the welcome wagon was about and never did post on it!! Not to savy with the comp and webforum stuff. Nice to see more islanders here (I'm an islander wanna be on the mainland). Maybe we'll get to live on the island in retirement,when and if that day comes!!! Parksville is a great place to visit on holidays, nice to live in I would imagine:cheers: Hope your long weekend looks sunnyer than ours!!!

Hi Mike, your not alone, I signed up on the sight awhile back and didn't even realize what the welcome wagon was about and never did post on it!! Not to savy with the comp and webforum stuff. Nice to see more islanders here (I'm an islander wanna be on the mainland). Maybe we'll get to live on the island in retirement,when and if that day comes!!! Parksville is a great place to visit on holidays, nice to live in I would imagine:cheers: Hope your long weekend looks sunnyer than ours!!!

where abouts are you from on the mainland? and what are you driving? ya anytime you are coming to parksville just let me know and we can cruise around or something, ahaha if mine ever gets done

-
Back