Just really pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!

-
I know that what I think doesn't mean a thing. but I do know this has been a waste of good space on this site:eek:ops:...........Artie

We haven't had any replies from the OP for how long now? Almost two weeks, if I am not mistaken. I think he realized he wasn't getting the sympathy he was looking for. Seems to me like its time this thread was closed. All in favor...?

try buying a stroker kit from someone on line and wait 8 months for it cause eagle ran out and they only order from china!!! one time a year and you paid with a credit card and paying interest on that. how much did he pay for the car??? i had a guy swap out a 340 in a car and i went back 6 months kater to find he sold the short block!!!! when he said sure its ok come get it when ever. if its left there for 90 days it thiers. if your tripping over this man you have had a good life I been fu%(ed alot harder than this just dont leave anything anywhere anymore.

If I'm willing to leave a car on somebody else's property for a year, then I must not want it very badly.

I get stuff out PROMPTLY, esp. when I think about how many people have tow trucks, winches, trailers, tow-dollies and memorized directions to the nearest scrap metal recycler.

-
Back