Just really pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!

-

Dodge33

Reaction score
Hello guy's & gal's.......... we have a problem, here is the deal, we went to Central North Dakota last Aug 20th or so and bought and picked up a few Mopar part's car's, and as luck would have it, we purchased a 3rd car, which we could not get at the time, cause we can only haul two car's, plus lot's of part's. Anyway the car is a 77 Aspen 4 dr (I believe). Ok, my brother reached into his wallet, and pulled out the cold hard cash, while I was standing there watching.So, I proceeded to ask if it was Ok for the car to sit for at least another year or so,and he said NO PROBLEM, I'M GONNA BE HERE AND IT AIN'T HURT'N NOTHING!!!!!!! well now the whole story has changed by him, this is him talking........ well the car has been here to long, and you guy's have had free storage long enough, WE'LL, THERE WAS NEVER A F!@#$%G THING SAID AT ANYTIME ABOUT STORAGE OF ANY KIND, AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. I'm sure you get the picture!!!!!! NOW HE SAY'S IF IT ISN'T PICKED UP BY THE END OF THE MONTH, HE IS CRUSHING IT!!!!! NOW WAIT A F!@#$%G MINUTE, WHOSE MONEY DID HE TAKE, AND FROM WHOSE HAND!! SO MY BROTHER AND I ARE PRETTY F'N PISSED OFF, CAUSE THIS CAR IS SUPPOSED TO RUN, IT HAS A SUPER 6, COMPLETE ENGINE AND TRAN'S, THIS CAR IS COMPLETE, AFAIK. THE ONLY THING SOMEONE SPRAY PAINTED THE DASBOARD AND SOME OTHER AREA'S INSIDE CAR. WHAT I'M REALLY WANTING........ IS THERE SOMEONE UP IN THE AREA THAT MAY WANT OR (NEED) THIS CAR! AT THIS POINT, WE'LL JUST GIVE THE CAR TO SOMEONE (JUST PM US HERE ON THE BOARD, JUST DO IT FAST, IF YOU WANT IT) I DON'T WANT HIM TO GET A DIME FOR CRUSHING IT, CAUSE THIS GUY IS ACTING LIKE A MEATHEAD, AND ANY OTHER NAME'S I CAN THINK OF!! WHAT DO ALL THINK OF MY LAWYER CONTACTING HIM!! I'D JUST LIKE TO PROVE A POINT, AS THIS GUY TRIED THESE SAME SORT OF TACTIC'S LAST YEAR, I GUESS WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!! REALLY.....
BESIDE'S THE SUPER 6 SET-UP, THE ONLY OTHER REASON TO BUY, WAS FOR THE COMPLETE FRONT K-MEMBER AND DISC BRAKE SET-UP, THAT A FRIEND NEEDED TO BUILD A STREET ROD/HOTROD PROJECT. I DO KNOW FOR A FINAL FACT............ THAT WE WILL NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ANYONE
THAT CANNOT BE PICKED UP, OR TAKEN HOME THE DAY THE PART OR PART'S CAR'S ARE PAID IN FULL, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!! TOO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE, RUIN THE HONESTY OF THE GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE US, AND MANY, MANY, OF YOU GREAT FOLK'S HERE!! JUST PLAIN SICK AND TIRED OF BEING RIPPED OFF BY AS****E'S!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR THE RANT EVERYBODY, JUST PLAIN NEEDED TO VENT!! PLEASE GIVE US SOME INPUT, IF TIME PERMIT'S!! THANK'S, Dodge33 :finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga:

wait...this happened in August of last year?
sorry, but just because he said it could sit for 'a year or so' I don't think he's out of line to want it gone after 11 months.

wait...this happened in August of last year?
sorry, but just because he said it could sit for 'a year or so' I don't think he's out of line to want it gone after 11 months.

See........ that's the problem,most everybody's word is NO DAMN GOOD.
A deal's a deal, and your no good if you can't KEEP YOUR WORD!!!!!!!!!
Also, he live's 25 mile's out of town on a farm property, and where house's are 1-5 mile's apart, and nothing but flat farmland.......

I feel for ya'll but i have to agree with 95teetee if you could not haul 3 why would you buy 3 and not figure a way to get it sooner,the guy has lived up to his end for the most part, it just seems ya'll may have taken advantage of his generosity of storing it [maybe he feels that way] and he's trying to light a fire under your asses to come get the thing. If it had been me i would never have taken money for nuthing that ain't leaving right then then again i would never buy something that i can't take with me either.

I feel for ya'll but i have to agree with 95teetee if you could not haul 3 why would you buy 3 and not figure a way to get it sooner,the guy has lived up to his end for the most part, it just seems ya'll may have taken advantage of his generosity of storing it [maybe he feels that way] and he's trying to light a fire under your asses to come get the thing. If it had been me i would never have taken money for nuthing that ain't leaving right then then again i would never buy something that i can't take with me either.

Well.............. I guess I can see very little why some of you think we maybe taking advantage of him, but not true IMO. Ok........ probably the most legitimate reason is, my 21 a half year old son is battling lung cancer, brought on by a previous cancer he had when he was 16 Yo. This is his second
time around with this disease, and I'm pretty sure if you did'nt know this........
I can tell ya, you can DIE from this situation!! And, because of this I'm not treading any place to far from home....... PERIOD!! Also this meathead know's of the situation, but no compassion from him. It's also not hard to understand either that we have sometime's brutal winter's here in Mich. and everywhere else in between here and North Dakota. So............ I guess between work and taking care of the property here, I think those are my only final excuse's as to why.

See........ that's the problem,most everybody's word is NO DAMN GOOD.
A deal's a deal, and your no good if you can't KEEP YOUR WORD!!!!!!!!!

X2, A Mans word is one of the few things that's worth a damn in this world,...If you can't keep yer word, then you ain't worth squat....

Well.............. I guess I can see very little why some of you think we maybe taking advantage of him, but not true IMO. Ok........ probably the most legitimate reason is, my 21 a half year old son is battling lung cancer, brought on by a previous cancer he had when he was 16 Yo. This is his second
time around with this disease, and I'm pretty sure if you did'nt know this........
I can tell ya, you can DIE from this situation!! And, because of this I'm not treading any place to far from home....... PERIOD!! Also this meathead know's of the situation, but no compassion from him. It's also not hard to understand either that we have sometime's brutal winter's here in Mich. and everywhere else in between here and North Dakota. So............ I guess between work and taking care of the property here, I think those are my only final excuse's as to why.

But it's your brother's car,why can't he go get it and you stay at home with your son?

And the 11 month's thing is stretching it,in my opinion

How many contacts have you had with the guy in the last year??

Nothing in writting?

Should have gotten car along time ago.

Just my .02

I understand the lifes issues preventing your going to get your car but that your life, your side of the story.
I have to wonder how many times in 11 months he has had to say, "Sorry but that car is already sold". There has to be some reason for his attitude. I have told my son and my brother "Move your chit" simply because I was tired of fighting wasps to mow and weed wack around it.
Prayers sent for your son. Tell your brother to step up !

Being nice to someone always gets you further in life. Call him up tell him tou are sorry for the inconvenience and pick up another car between your house and his house to buy or just to haul to offset the fuel expense. Oh and also flip the guy a Benji for him storing your property for 11 months he's not a storage facility a be nice. Take something bad and turn it around and stop crying.

X2, A Mans word is one of the few things that's worth a damn in this world,...If you can't keep yer word, then you ain't worth squat....

Now here's a real man.......... with a ton of sense, and credability.
Evidently, he can see both side's of what I'm talking about. Very
easy to understand IMO.:cheers:

But it's your brother's car,why can't he go get it and you stay at home with your son?

And the 11 month's thing is stretching it,in my opinion

Well........... the plain and simple reason is, way to damn dangerous
out there on the roads traveling with the hauler by yourself, flat tire's with no safe place to fix it, a major mechanical breakdown, or anything like that. Just way to many weirdo's out there, just people being a thug (no good SOB) And plus we have been traveling together for many year's.

You need to get your car off his property and do it soon. You are taking advantage of the guy. Its august 2012 and you said you would pick it up within a year. So your word is useless too. Then play my son illness card is low. Hope you son will get better.

Well........... the plain and simple reason is, way to damn dangerous
out there on the roads traveling with the hauler by yourself, flat tire's with no safe place to fix it, a major mechanical breakdown, or anything like that. Just way to many weirdo's out there, just people being a thug (no good SOB) And plus we have been traveling together for many year's.
sounds like you are good at making excuses. you want the damn car go get it. made mention of someone wanting the front end, why can't he go get it?

Right or wrong, It's time to go get the car. He's gonna crush it in like 48 hours. Plus there's a member willing to help you. You just need to give him the address and maybe offer him $ 100 to drag it out of there for you. Maybe he'll hold it for you for a week or 2. But seriously, It's time to get the darn car or just forget about it.

Being nice to someone always gets you further in life. Call him up tell him tou are sorry for the inconvenience and pick up another car between your house and his house to buy or just to haul to offset the fuel expense. Oh and also flip the guy a Benji for him storing your property for 11 months he's not a storage facility a be nice. Take something bad and turn it around and stop crying.

Well see......... this isn't the only car on the property, there were like
50 car's and truck's there last year, when we were there, some very old
and have been there for many year's. I've tried calling him all different time's
of day and night and they never answer. I've left message's too, and no return call. You ever heard of people having cell phone's, with no long distance? WTF? I believe that's why most have cell phone's, so they can call
anywhere, anytime! We have not found any other vehicle that we would like up in the area or the like, so understandable, it just make's better sense to haul two vehicle's instead of one, as it does not cost any more for gas to get two. We have been more than nice to him along the way, so no issue there. He did have a heart attack, a couple month's after we were there, and talked to him after that, and he said he doing better, but he has smoked cowboy killer's for year's, and if he did'nt think something might happen, I guess he was wrong. I don't have a problem with people that do smoke, but you should understand the consequenses.As far as the guy that had the heart attack, that's his personal problem, and not mine. And BTW he has never offered to refund our money either, if he did, he is welcome to do what he want's with the car!! My father died from smoking, at age 58, and for any one that new him, he was an exceptional car builder.

Well see......... this isn't the only car on the property, there were like
50 car's and truck's there last year, when we were there, some very old
and have been there for many year's. I've tried calling him all different time's
of day and night and they never answer. I've left message's too, and no return call. You ever heard of people having cell phone's, with no long distance? WTF? I believe that's why most have cell phone's, so they can call
anywhere, anytime! We have not found any other vehicle that we would like up in the area or the like, so understandable, it just make's better sense to haul two vehicle's instead of one, as it does not cost any more for gas to get two. We have been more than nice to him along the way, so no issue there. He did have a heart attack, a couple month's after we were there, and talked to him after that, and he said he doing better, but he has smoked cowboy killer's for year's, and if he did'nt think something might happen, I guess he was wrong. I don't have a problem with people that do smoke, but you should understand the consequenses.As far as the guy that had the heart attack, that's his personal problem, and not mine. And BTW he has never offered to refund our money either, if he did, he is welcome to do what he want's with the car!! My father died from smoking, at age 58, and for any one that new him, he was an exceptional car builder.
You are a freakin' Drama Queen. You dragged out a simple little transaction for a year. Who cares if the guy smokes. You're talking about stuff that has nothing to do with anything. Not trying to be mean but C'mon already! What is this a Soap Opera????

-
Back