Just scored a 1969 Dart GTS

-
Reaction score
I just picked up a 1969 Dart GTS 340 car for $1050.It does not have engine, trans or interior.I am wanting to know if it was a good deal.The floors are solid.It is not in too bad condition.I do haVE A 1969 Dart GT that has everything that I need for the GTS.The only thing is that I am reluctant to tear the GT apart for the revival of the GTS.I wish that I could trade the GT and cash for a donor car.Anyways here is the GTS.

Attachments

• Dart GTS.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 792
  • 69 GTS.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 798
price? location? hood? true 340 GTS? fender tag?

It is a true 340 car. It does have a fender tag.it is a stripe delete optioned car.Black black top.

part the gt , otherwise youll be hunting for parts forever , sell the leftovers , cant save em all.....

in order to restore that GTS to 100% numbers matching factory perfect shape would cost a MINT. it's probably better for a restomod than a restore with the amount that is missing.

i'd keep them both, get one running then eventually get the 2nd one running. good luck with your project!

in order to restore that GTS to 100% numbers matching factory perfect shape would cost a MINT. it's probably better for a restomod than a restore with the amount that is missing.

i'd keep them both, get one running then eventually get the 2nd one running. good luck with your project!

2x on that one. Engine, trans, interior, paint, tires, wheels, chrome. Looks like 10 - 15 grand (probably more) just in parts to do it right. I'd flip the GTS and put the cash into the gt if its already a driver

I got a 69 340 engine built july 11th. Recent rebuild with stock heads wanna make a offer

Awesome find!!!

Keep 'em both,, you'll find a donor car fall in your lap, if you advertize for a "parts car".

Likely someone here will have a donor..

Frank, I sent him a link to get in touch with you. Sounds like it had some nice options!

-
Back