Just screwing around.

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Just getting more familiar with some of the settings.
Not really meant to be a serious video post.
Thanks

Entertaining Yes

Near end of video cruising the freeway at speed, looks like the "Vanishing Point" movie where he flips on the turn signal to change lanes.

Nice job on the car and video.

☆☆☆☆☆

Just getting more familiar with some of the settings.
Not really meant to be a serious video post.
Thanks

Cool video, great music, sweet car.....just one thing missing.........................the third pedal.:thumbsup:

Entertaining Yes

Near end of video cruising the freeway at speed, looks like the "Vanishing Point" movie where he flips on the turn signal to change lanes.

Nice job on the car and video.

☆☆☆☆☆

Thanks, but it really was just some stuff I threw together for some testing.
It’s hard enough to navigate and remember, then they change the damn software with an update.

To add to that I recently picked up a wireless microphone setup that the instructions tell you squat.
Like does it save your settings for volume and gain controls, or do you have to reset it again every time you use it?
Or when using stereo mode which is left mic and which is right.
Or is the first mic you turn on always left and the second mic activated the right?
Hell it was a PIA just figuring out which cables and adapters I needed to use the wireless mic system on the GoPro and also with my IPhone.

Cool video, great music, sweet car.....just one thing missing.........................the third pedal.:thumbsup:

I had the third pedal on just about everything I daily drove for decades and I’m over it.
Though this car would be pretty fun with a 5 or 6 speed. :D

I had the third pedal on just about everything I daily drove for decades and I’m over it.
Though this car would be pretty fun with a 5 or 6 speed. :D
Fortunately I've never gotten over that with a V8 muscle car.

yep, not running any hundred yard dash or doing squats anymore but my left knee works as good as my right.
I've had arthroscopic surgery on both, but years of hockey, cycling, and just overall age and abuse seems to have finally caught-up with me, and I'll be looking at replacing the left one in the next couple years.

Always been a 4- (or 5-) speed man myself, but I have to let it go.

Take care of your knees!

I've had arthroscopic surgery on both, but years of hockey, cycling, and just overall age and abuse seems to have finally caught-up with me, and I'll be looking at replacing the left one in the next couple years.

Always been a 4- (or 5-) speed man myself, but I have to let it go.

Take care of your knees!
Good luck with any further surgeries. The big plus is keeping any extra weight off of the body and that's harder to do than squats. :p

If I live long enough, the 67 will have one of those fancy 4 speed autos. My converted Cummins is a 5 speed, but I routinely shift it withOUT using the clutch

-
Back