Just upgraded to GOLD here on FABO

-

kiwigtx

Big Dummy
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Makes things a lot easier....no annoying adverts, bit extra speed, bigger mailbox, pics in my PM's.....and a chance to check out the Blue Room over here as well. :lol:

Thank you for all the help I have been given so far with questions I have posed for a few years now. And howdy to all the peeps I know from FBBO. :thumbsup:

Here's my 'A' ....undergoing a transmission rebuild at this time....
upload_2018-6-9_14-11-50.png

upload_2018-6-9_14-12-19.png

:steering:

Last edited:
I agree, That is a GREAT looking butt!

Welcome to Golden derangement syndrome!

They make you pay even with the FREE services you provide at FBBO ???

They make you pay even with the FREE services you provide at FBBO ???
Nobody forces me to pay....Joey told me ages ago that I don't have to pay for my Gold....but I like to contribute to the running of the sites. With the exception of when I have been Gifted Gold by a very good friend at FBBO, I have always paid my own way. My choice, as I like being on here and FBBO.
But I do thank you for the concern Greg. :thumbsup:

After you told me months ago about getting 200 messages in a short time, mostly from members complaining about each other....I started thinking of what a pisser it must be to be in your shoes!

After you told me months ago about getting 200 messages in a short time, mostly from members complaining about each other....I started thinking of what a pisser it must be to be in your shoes!
It's OK....Friday night for Staff drinks makes it all worthwhile. :lol:

-
Back