just want to say hi

-

shoebox1.1

Reaction score
hello my names gus im new to this forum but not to moparts and bigblockdart.com im sure most guys are on those as well. ive got a 440 in a 74 dart sport. i look forward to being a member on here and see you soon! thanks gus

Welcome to the best site Gus. We would enjoy some pics of your 440 Dart. 75Sport

heres the car. underhood shot coming up
HPIM0251.jpg

thank you for making me feel so welcome! man i love this car i just got it back from the man i sold it to 4 years ago. it was big mistake selling it in the 1st place but i righted the wrongs and got it back! now i dont know what to do with it. i want a radical 10 second all motor car but i have NO money.

Attachments

• HPIM0255.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 167
thank you for making me feel so welcome! man i love this car i just got it back from the man i sold it to 4 years ago. it was big mistake selling it in the 1st place but i righted the wrongs and got it back! now i dont know what to do with it. i want a radical 10 second all motor car but i have NO money.

ROFL!! Nice car, and you are funny too.

Gus, you've cut your teeth on those "other" Mopar sites ... now make yourself at home since you've found the best one out there and can stop searching now. :-D You'll find the people, parts, advice and comraderie around here a lot more appealing. Glad you found us and got your car back.

Gus, just put a few bucks away every week and before you know it you'll be able to supercharge the 440 and be in the 10's for sure. lol Or you can do like the rest of us and find a second job to support your MOPAR habit. 75Sport

Welcome Gus. If ya haven't already noticed what seperates this forum from BBD and Moparts is that the majority of the members try real hard to leave their attitudes at the door. Oh every once in a while someone falls off the wagon but we're usually pretty forgiving as long as it doesn't become a habit, I'm talking from personal experience here.:toothy10: Whether you got a BB or a SM or a /6 it don't matter cuss we all got the same addiction.8)

See I can play to.

Attachments

• 8 (Small).JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 99
-
Back