Just wanted to say hi

-

DartSport340

Reaction score
got some before and after pictures of my 1973 340 Dart Sport

this is how the car looked when I first bought it

216010.jpg

and what ive done to it over the few years ive owned it. I have about $5,000 total in the car including purchase price

877233.jpg

also even though not A bodies the RoadRunner I had to sell to pay off some Bills when wife lost her job(and no i dont miss it a bit now that I have the Dart Sport 340) and yes for those wondering this one was in Mopar Muscle Magazine a few years back

1051160.jpg

and my father in laws car that he bought at Carlisle the year BEFORE the prices went totaly NUTS(reason i show this is cause him buying this car freed up the Dart Sport sale)

711759.jpg

Hi and welcome.
A message to your pa-in-law...
SWEEEEEEEET

welcome. that dart sport looks familiar. were you on this board before? or did you buy it from a member here? either way, nice looking cars. the 70 superbee is awesome.

To be honest im not sure, got a new computer and in the change lost all my old bookmarks and all that stuff. Tried all the log ins ive ever used on Mopar sites and none of them worked so I will count myself as new. And no ive had the car for at least 4 years now and B4 that it was my father in laws(who now owns the Coronet R/T). Im getting ready to get the Dart Sport back on the road for this year. Have not even started it since last Oct. Ususaly put it on the battery charger B4 I start and hs not been cooperating weather wise on my days off.

-
Back