Just watched possibly the worst movie ever!

-
There's one I haven't seen mentioned here. "Brewster Mcleod" The 1970 movie staring Shelly DuVall and Sally Kellerman can be very tempting to watch for the chase scenes with a brand new 1970 Road Runner. There's even a close up of the air grabber opening up. But, please, please don't give in to the temptation to watch it. Doing so could certainly do irreparable damage to thousands of your brain cells. I regret that I was tempted to buy the VHS movie many years ago, and I'm still in recovery. I loaned the tape to one Mopar buddy who felt he had to watch it to see the Road Runner. Next time he saw me he threw the tape at me and made me promise to never subject him to that kind of torture in the future. Ended up giving the movie to a friend who had a twin to the Road Runner in the movie. I warned him to fast forward to the scenes with the Road Runner and to leave the audio muted. Still, he didn't speak to me again for more than ten years.
brewstermccloudbluraymp4_snapshot_005042460.jpg

Better or worse than "Plan 9"?

I actually liked Plan 9 before it got voted the "worst movie ever".

I like Plan 9. It’s got my favorite actor, Bela Lugosi. Even though it was made 3 years after he died.

Most awful one for me is the ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show‘, ‘Grease’ is close behind

That was what I was referencing with the cult following. A friend of mine talked me into going to see it with him around 1979. Waste of a good evening. Funniest part was when the guys in front of us (we knew them from school) found out one of the guy's sister had replaced his pot with oregano...Neither my buddy nor me were pot smokers or users.

1. Grind up dead humans
2. Manufacture cat food from it
3. Watch cats turn on their owners

Last edited:
So, first time I watched Napoleon Dynamite, I couldn't stand it...for some reason, I watched it a week later with my kids and stepdaughter, and it was hilarious! Now a comedy favorite!

So, first time I watched Napoleon Dynamite, I couldn't stand it...for some reason, I watched it a week later with my kids and stepdaughter, and it was hilarious! Now a comedy favorite!
TOTALLY AGREE! The first time I saw Napoleon Dynamite, I thought it was so stupid. Then I watched it again, and I kind of liked it. Now I like it.

Napoleon Dynamite is pretty boringly bad, but it does have it's moments.

I recently bought a "I caught you a delicious bass" sticker to go on my bass amp cabinet.

Might even put it on the back of the actual bass.

I also find myself saying "get some ham".

An acquaintance gave me a dvd of “The Human Centipede”........absolutely horrible, disgusting. It did get good reviews though:

Theere’s a sequel and a sequel to that as well. Can’t get anyone to watch the first as just the idea behind it all is somehow “off putting”:eek:

-
Back