Just what the Hell did he hit? Don't look for the weak

-
If it just had a lap belt, there's no way he would of made it IMO...

Holy Crap,...I was just wonderin the same thing,...but there is no "stuff" on the interior parts,...looks like it was an almost instant stop,...

I can tell you that a hit like that gets the attention of us Fire and EMS folks...Impingment on the drivers side is usually never good...

With how that steering wheel looks there had to have been a driver behind the wheel.

I agree.. Someone's body did that to the steering wheel.. wow what a shot that Dart took.. I can believe how badly bent the dash is... and I am gonna guess they didnt take any interior shots or even any real close up shots from the drivers side (especially door area) I would be willing to bet theres some blood and nasty stuff visible from that side..

My nephew got killed last Sunday in a Volvo with the left front damaged much the same way....but not as bad. :cry: He had on his seat belt and had airbags. I hope the dude in the Dart faired better.

My nephew got killed last Sunday in a Volvo with the left front damaged much the same way....but not as bad. :cry: He had on his seat belt and had airbags. I hope the dude in the Dart faired better.

I'm very sorry to hear this. I lost my nephew a week before Christmas. I too hope the person(s) in the Dart faired better than the car

I would have to say no blood he died instantly.Totals dumb out not nice to see things like that RIP,Dart driver,if thats the case.

Thats a waste of a good Dart . But with a big block , it makes you wonder if the driver was doing something stupid when it happened .

When riding motorcycle its good to remember that if you got collision with car you will always lose.

i think thats good rule to remember when riding any old car.

drive safe, and if you want to go nuts or burn rubber do it on safe area.

What ever he or she hit it was hard and solid. Ouch! I would be willing to bet the engine block has damage.

When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.And what I mean by that is the car wasn't stopping for anything!Kinda makes me wonder if he had a Kowalski moment.

Wow, that thing is fubar, looks like the rear bumper is still good, all kidding aside, if the driver did make it, he/she is messed up! Looks to me like a tree or bridge pillar maybe, damn that had to hurt by the look of the steering wheel!

-
Back