Just wondering..

-
I am mindin my business. Quit lookin for trouble on here,nobody has got it in for you but your makin it hard to not have a problem with you....

You're right, Curtis. I just caint sleep and dun had a few beers. I shouldn't jumped in your ****. You're just doin yer job. Sorry man.

c'mon fellas be cordial... I wish I had the stuff you guys need because you'd be more than welcome to it but I just don't have any of the stuff you'ze guys are looking for though many here has bailed my piddly *** out on more than one occasion...

c'mon fellas be cordial... I wish I had the stuff you guys need because you'd be more than welcome to it but I just don't have any of the stuff you'ze guys are looking for though many here has bailed my piddly *** out on more than one occasion...

...and I will continue to offer services and parts to help folks. I like helpin people. That's what it's all about. Just don't abuse me. lol

How come I missed all you guys at Spring Fling?

Dude, I am so digging your signature line....(although, Cracked's is very mesmerizing...)

Justin, what you're describing is one of the oldest stories in the world. The more you help some people, it seems like the worse they treat you! When it happened to me I started to feel resentful till I finally just decided to never expect gratitude at all. If someone is ungrateful, it's on them. But I am not going to stop trying to help people...but I might give up helping the ungrateful ones and keep on trying to contribute where I can. Don't allow their negative stuff poison you.

Justin, what you're describing is one of the oldest stories in the world. The more you help some people, it seems like the worse they treat you! When it happened to me I started to feel resentful till I finally just decided to never expect gratitude at all. If someone is ungrateful, it's on them. But I am not going to stop trying to help people...but I might give up helping the ungrateful ones and keep on trying to contribute where I can. Don't allow their negative stuff poison you.

Good point and so true.

the voice of reason.....well spoken goldfish......

...and future occasions to come.:joker:

Know the feeling, know the feeling.....not here on f.a.b.o. but friends from around here......they have been replaced with cuter,sexier better wrench turners and way better conversationalists,not to mention they will guzzle a beer with me and can almost out belch me,they love to anhialate ricers in the duster,put tools back when they are done and clean up pretty good in case there some dancin to be done somewhere......so basicly I got my toes in the water my *** in the sand not a worry in the world a cold beer in my hand life is good today....life is good today :love4:

and I didnt foget bout chu, glad yer days is going good.

Mine wasn't too bad, i picked up a built 10.1 460 ford with mod'd lincoln heads eddy intake and thorley headers for $300, actually bought the whole truck f250 5 spd 4.10 geared 4x4.
might run the truck the way it is, or stick the 460 in a '52 ford:-k

Now for a word from our sponsor...

51Urw1byrwL.jpg

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

cool it'll be interesting to see the results and with both sets of springs as well.

when i get the blocks in i'll post pics...

if you like them i can have another set made... just let me know how thick you need them...

P.S. on our SS darts we set the rear hanger 53" from the front mount...
i measured my dart (all stock hangers) and it was almost 55 1/4...
so i was thinking that maybe sometime between mopar making them and then other places making them they lost length in the rear section?

when i get the blocks in i'll post pics...

if you like them i can have another set made... just let me know how thick you need them...

P.S. on our SS darts we set the rear hanger 53" from the front mount...
i measured my dart (all stock hangers) and it was almost 55 1/4...
so i was thinking that maybe sometime between mopar making them and then other places making them they lost length in the rear section?

You know what? How old are those damned things? You know there was a bad run of them from Mexico when they changed production plants.

-
Back