Justin Bieber in Denver

-
another fly by night star. in 10yrs justin will be myth. ozzy,aerosmith,stones, sabbath and metalica, to name a few is where its at. mopars and bieber don't mix.
sorry I could'nt be of any help! have fun at the concert and be safe!

Yep nothing more then a media creation no real talent.
Give him a few years and he will be living in a mansion filled with exotic animals,and getting a ton of plastic surgery.

Seriously if you enjoy him then go.

Yeah even the Who seems kind of wimpy compare to Ozzy but they did have some good tours--like the tommy tour.

The concert is a ways off, if I was you, I would get least 2 tickets--or 4 if you can afford it. Re selling them if you can't go should be no problem--you might even sell them at a profit.

The problem with Justin to put it frankly is he has no balls :D, I mean is he really a guy ? Yeah he does have many fans so don't let our taste get to you. We grew up with long hair freaks with cigarettes hanging from their mouths--its a different world today.

Say guys, remember Alice Cooper, to think now there is Justin Bieber, lol

Rani if you enjoy his music go.
Don't let these guys bother you.

I'm in my 50s and they wouldn't like some of the stuff I like either, as I don't some of theirs. Opinion are like belly buttons everybody's got one and they're not all the same.
Go and have some fun and be safe.
Keith is right go with a friend.
norshor

^^^^^^^

I agree!

Target practice is all he's good for. Why didn't you Canadians put him down when you had the chance?!!

Wow, $80 to $90 for far away seats at the Pepsi Center on a Sunday evening.

Big place if you have never been! Get there early so you don't get overwhelmed. Big city life up here and people are RUDE quite often, unlike a small town life.

It would be nice if one of the younger members here were going and you could meet them there to and make you feel comfortable.

I see Andrea Bocelli is playing at the Pepsi Center also. LOL

Go and enjoy the concert!

Well all, she asked for constructive info about going to a concert, not our opinions of who she's going to see!! So, I'll do my best to keep it real...

First and foremost, when going to a concert, safety should be your biggest concern. Maybe not for Beiber, but for all concerts!! Pay close attention to where you park, where your seats are, where the nearest exit is and how to get there, and mostly, all the people around you. Don't take anything that you'll have to carry, try to keep your hands free. If you wear a coat, try to make it a light coat or hooded sweatshirt that you can wear inside so you don't have to keep track of it. If you buy a shirt, put it on over whatever you're wearing.

I always sneak some form of snacks in so I don't have to pay the high prices for food everytime you're hungry. A power bar or something portable like that will keep you from spending a lot of extra $$$. It'll keep you from getting too hungry, then you can pick and choose where to spend your food money!! Same with drinks, try to drink water from the fountain (if you can find one), or better yet, ask guest services if there is a fountain. They want you to buy high priced beverages, but by law must supply water for free to any guest who asks. I do this all the time at the ballpark!!

Biggest piece of advise I can offer...pay attention to the people around you at all times, don't get so lost in the show that you wind up unaware of your surroundings. Things can happen fast when there's so many people, and people can slip away in the crowd with you, your stuff or inappropiate behavior!!

Above all, have fun!! Thats what you're there for, all Beiber joking aside!!! JMO of course, Geof

Well all, she asked for constructive info about going to a concert, not our opinions of who she's going to see!! So, I'll do my best to keep it real...

Above all, have fun!! Thats what you're there for, all Beiber joking aside!!! JMO of course, Geof

I think she is smart enough to take all the beiber comments as just a good natured ribbing.

Yep nothing more then a media creation no real talent.

Media creation?.....no, I disagree. I think he's got quite a bit of singing talent! But yeah, how he's been "molded" by the "machine" comes across as super over-polished and scripted, just like Brittney Spears and all the others.

Watch for the normal pitfalls of large crowds.
Go with some friends if you can, take you sister anyway
she will enjoy the memory with you.
Be safe, Enjoy the show.
You will have a blast!

Rani, if you want to go, be safe, go with a few people and stick together.

As far as JB and talent. Last time I heard something he did, it was auto-tune out the wazoo...

I have to admit, LOL, I never thought I'd see this on the board......................

Attachments

• JB.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 77
Target practice is all he's good for. Why didn't you Canadians put him down when you had the chance?!!

Couldnt agree more, this worthless little punk came up here and drug the name of the town he played in through the mud for his own little attention grabbing P.R. stunt. Claimed his laptop was stolen and made a big stink about it, and it never happened, he has yet to appoligize for this. He needs to be taken out behind the woodshed and taught a lesson or two.

Am i too old for this thread ? I have no clue who it is or what kind he sings ? Must be a rapper or a pop singer ....

-
Back