Status
Not open for further replies.

voxwah25

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a K-Frame for a 1965 Canadian Valiant. I believe the years are 63-66. It's for a small block V8 but I know there was just 1 style in those years.

I'm located in Vernon BC and trying to find one as close to my location as possible.

Anyone have one or know a good place to look.

Thanks for your Help!

It takes the same k member as a six cylinder, you will need v-8 engine mounts and a v-8 centerlink for the steering and v-8 torsion bars unless your goin drag racing

The k member is the same i have the motor mount brackets &exhaust manifolds then you will need a v8 center link &angled oil filter adapter call me 828 297 4685 thanks

Thanks for the replys so far guys. Sounds like I will need a V8 centerlink as well.

Does the rest of the slant 6 steering parts work with the V8 centerlink, or do in need a new pitman arm ect?

I have MP V8 torsion bars, big brakes ect already in the car. It has a 400 big block with a 727 in it right now with a power rack. The rack is not the greatest so i'm going back closer to stock. Only problem is we had to do some grinding down on my original k-frame and it doesn't have the mounts anymore so I need a new one. I have a nice 318 /904 ready for it and a set of 65 273 exhaust manifolds. I'm debating putting in a Flaming River quick ratio manual box. Anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks.

superdart340: Vernon, British Columbia postal code V1T 7S3. How much do you want for it?

You can't loose with the Flaming River box. They are stronger and the fast ratio is worth the money. The steering linkage is the same besides the center link. You may have clearance problems with the big block but probably nothing real serious.

Not sure why but flaming river says 66 and up for their manual boxes? I thought 63-66 where all the same.

Manual Steering Box for Mopar 66-82 A,B,C,E Bodies

i have a manual box with idler arm attached out of a 1966 dart gt would make you a package deal on the mounts an brackets an box call 828 297 4685 i would mail them so the brokage fee wont kill you i have done sold the v8 centerlink an the angle oil filter adaptor i have the exhaust manifiolds which i know you dont need thanks

try to post pictures soon

100_0552 (Small).JPG

100_0554 (Small).JPG

I have a K-frame I just took it out of my 65 Barracuda that had a 273 in it. make me an offer and its yours. Its in great condition. Let me know

Vox

i am in Salmon arm. i know where a few parts cars are locally. dont go that far for shipping. pm me and i will give you a few names locally you can call.

I have a complete K-Frame fom my 63 with all suspension, steering, and brakes all complete. I'm in MA. not sure how far, but could meet you in NH. Also have 13" wheels and tires, 7 1/4 rear, power steering box, I would give you a good deal on all of it..

Never mind, I just Googled your location. Kind of a long ride to New England. Good luck.

I have a complete K-Frame fom my 63 with all suspension, steering, and brakes all complete. I'm in MA. not sure how far, but could meet you in NH. Also have 13" wheels and tires, 7 1/4 rear, power steering box, I would give you a good deal on all of it..
do you have any pics

I have a k frame from a 65 barracuda that was a 273 auto it still has the motor mounts on it & are in great shape I also have the correct centre link to accomadate a v8 which was with the k frame if interested the k frame is $150 & the centre link is $100 im in ontario so shipping would be your cost but Im would take the parts to UPS if you like So if interested send me your e mail & I will send pics dartin jack "John"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back