Status
Not open for further replies.

George R

Mopar Nutcase
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone near Connecticut have a V8 K Frame for my 69 Dart? I might possibly take a slant 6 one if the price is right.
Trying to get the 440 mounted in my 69, and the original V8 K frame has been butchered beyond belief. I was going to use a set of elephant ears and bought a set from eBarf, only to find out they are mirror images of each other, and won't position the engine correctly in the car. The steel company wants almost $100 for 2 pieces of steel, so I don't know if it is worth it to buy them and make my own.

I was figuring maybe if I get a new K frame for a decent price, I can buy a set of conversion mounts. There is a brand new set of Schumaker mounts still in the box included with my car, but they're for the V8 K frame.

Can anyone help, or does anyone have any better ideas? I'm open to all options at this point as no money has been spent yet. The eBarf parts went back to the seller.

Thanks in advance!

George

Hi George,
I'm not in your area but I have a small block version for your year but I'm unsure if it's good or not. The car took a fairly hard hit in the left front but the k-member doesn't have any obvious bends in it. If you're going to modify it or if you think you can fix it if necessary, l'd be willing to sell it to you but without any kind of guarantee. I also have the slant 6 version for your year and the '67 small block type if you have a way of changing the idler arm mounting bracket.
Thanks, Mark

George I have one out of a 70 dart. I changed it because it has so many dents but it will work just looks like crap. I'm in Oxford 10- 15 miles north of you. will a 70 bolt into a 69?

George I have one out of a 70 dart. I changed it because it has so many dents but it will work just looks like crap. I'm in Oxford 10- 15 miles north of you. will a 70 bolt into a 69?
340Swing-
Where are the dents? On the bottom from jacking the car up?

I'm fairly sure the 69 & 70 are the same. What do you need for it? I can possibly trade some parts for it too.

George

Thanks for the offer Cudamark, but I got a local one from 340 Swing.
Thanks Brian.

George

Bump.
Still looking.
Adam, I shot an email off to Pete. Thanks for his address again.

George

i have a factory big block one
67 v8 one
73 v8 one
69 v8 one but that one is still in the car with the motor will not be out soon

cheshire ct

let me know dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back