Kangaroo Fight

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
When I first watched this video, I thought it was fake.....It's NOT !! :boxing:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRddLDynsCs"]wild kangaroo street fight Aussie style - YouTube[/ame]

kinda looks like the last girl fight I was in except I did more biting and more jewelry was flying off each opponent #-o

Aussie street gangs...and they have a pouch to hide their boomerangs.
Saw that video on the news last night.
Thanks for posting so I could get another laugh.

Really like the ute in the foreground. Why can't we get something like that???

Hi just 10 minutes away from my place not very common in suburban areas but very common in spring and fight for control of the harem, 2 boomers going for it hind claws could disembowel you if you got in the way,
Really like the ute in the foreground. Why can't we get something like that???
Holden Commodore ute, (part of General Motors) same front as the pontiac GTO that was for sale over there a few years ago basically the same car
Ute_1_m.jpg

search

Z
Z
Z

Also note it is in a new subdivision so is encroaching on their habitat, so will be seen in the area for a while then they will move off further into the bush

A friend of mine was tellin me about this **** in Aussie, (He's from Tasmania!) and was like sure is common, in some places an every day occurrence and then he tells me, that human (morons) try to "box" with 'em, an get their *** kicked, and broken ribs and ****.....Thats when I told him, I'd LOVE to see some dumb *** get flogged by a 'roo...........

I'd LOVE to see some dumb *** get flogged by a 'roo...........
Like to see idiots like that get the snot knocked out of them, they deserve it as far as iam concerned

wouldn't be funny as hell to watch!? Ya juss dun mess with ole Mother nature, they tell us to leave it be for a reason!

Yeah they are just a pest down here. The dumb *** things get run over all the time, have no road sence and just step out on yer while your doin over 100 kays an hour. Do a lot of damage! Farmers hire shooters to keep em under control.Not many in the suburbs but are out of control out of the towns.

Yeah they are just a pest down here. The dumb *** things get run over all the time, have no road sence and just step out on yer while your doin over 100 kays an hour. Do a lot of damage! Farmers hire shooters to keep em under control.Not many in the suburbs but are out of control out of the towns.

Over population. sounds like Aussie needs a "hunting" season for them, to thin them out!

That's pretty amazing that they can hold themselves up by their tail while kicking with both legs.

On a side note, they make good hats! I have a crusher hat that is made from roo skin, best hat I own. De-haired and tanned. Nice and soft too, I can roll it up and put it in my back pocket, and when it comes out it springs (pun intended) right back into shape.

-
Back