Keith, this is your fault.

-

Revhendo

Master ACME Tech
Reaction score
Yes, you. Your sweet lil ride keeps hammering on the back of my brain. It got to the point that it has affected my Val. Thanks man.

Oh, and baby got new shoes....

Attachments

• DSCN0424.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 768
  • DSCN0426.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 785
My fault!? :D LOL, glad I could help!! Your car looks sweet with the new mags! What are your plans for this car? Always liked the 67-69 Valiants :glasses7:

No big plans, cast 4" stroked 340, hydralich roller, comp roller rockers, 727 and a 8 3/4 with 3.55 sure grip. Just a daily driver. I have a tunnel ram for it, but.......

Are those BBP rims?

C'mon, your eyes really that good? Yes they are. 'Doba 11.75 discs on the nose and an 8 1/4 out of a 76 Duster in the rear with 11x2" drums in the rear.
Manual master and an adjustable prop valve. Works pretty darn good. The original direction was a bit more corner orientated....

Attachments

• valiant 022.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 633
  • valiant 008.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 622
  • valiant 014.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 622
  • ashton's valiant 056.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 597
  • ashton's valiant.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 653
Yes, you. Your sweet lil ride keeps hammering on the back of my brain. It got to the point that it has affected my Val. Thanks man.

Oh, and baby got new shoes....

wow thats a nice Valiant ....i love it ......i like white cars for some reason ....hides the dirt and imperfections although in theory that dont make sense :sign7: but really ...sweet Valiant .....i like year too ....i tend to gravitate towards cars in the 68-72 range......nothing wrong with early ones at all, just saying the late sixties had a unique flavor about them :cheers:

Hey, is the Honeymoon over yet? Updates? LOL

The Honeymoon goes on forever, Amigo. :blob:
Kinda had to pay attention to a few other things going on in the past few weeks. Got my Denso alt brackets ordered and they should be in this week. The reinforcement pieces for my K frame came in and I'm gonna start welding them together. Pretty much done with parts procurement with the exception of the radiator, pushrods and valve springs. I need to get my cam ground first before I can figure the last two out.

Of course there is always the six thousand little things that will leave my wallet bleeding to death on the floor. Like changing the steering box out on Deb's Wagoneer and fixing it's ever persistant and elusive trans leak.:banghead:

wow thats a nice Valiant ....i love it ......i like white cars for some reason ....hides the dirt and imperfections although in theory that dont make sense :sign7: but really ...sweet Valiant .....i like year too ....i tend to gravitate towards cars in the 68-72 range......nothing wrong with early ones at all, just saying the late sixties had a unique flavor about them :cheers:

Thanks Rani,
Yeah, I'm not sure what the deal is with white, but it does seem to be true. It's one of those don't think about how dirty it is until you look at it and say "dang" things. As far as the imperfections go, I know where they are, but I am learning to live with them.....LOL.

This is actually my first A body. Strangely enough there was a weird learning curve from the B bodies of my past.

You have a pretty nice collection going for yourself there. I dig your 4 speed obsession and even have a pedal setup for my Valiant, too. Not sure I can ever go there again, the knees just aren't going with the flow as much anymore.

Sweet car. Keith IS a bad influance! But he's a good guy. LOL!

Yeah he is, but he's hard on my bank account. :D

You guys are funny!! Pedal cars are fun :burnout:

Here is some more "bad" influence....the last pic was just after her bath, still wearing her shower cap :glasses7:

Attachments

• Picture 659.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 296
  • Picture 1603.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 292
  • DSC06983.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 337
You guys are funny!! Pedal cars are fun :burnout:

Here is some more "bad" influence....the last pic was just after her bath, still wearing her shower cap :glasses7:

Ya know, if you had a tunnel ram, you would need two shower caps....:blob:

-
Back