Status
Not open for further replies.

john27pa

74 360/904 Duster
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Kelsey hayes caliper-make offer. I know its rough, but make a core? Yes-only have the one side.

I have an a/c compressor from a 79 Cordoba that I took off from the 360 now in my duster. $30 obo.

Cruise control from cordoba make offer.

Nice T-Tops for above cordoba with storage bag in great shape-make offer.

Headlight surrounds for Duster-some that gets screwed into grill and some that dont. Make offer.

Split bench seat with armrest-green. No cushion left in drivers side-come get.

14" Ralleyes bbh. make offer or trade for alum slots or deal?

I live in NW PA- St. Marys, PA 15857.

I may be willing to trade, trade/cash, etc for 74 Duster headliner, trans kickdown bolt (in side of trans 904), z-bar and column shift linkage bushings-smaller ones, door window weatherstrip-mainly drivers side-used is ok as long as its not tore up.

Attachments

• P10-17-11_23-19.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 141
  • P10-17-11_23-19[1].jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 128
More info on the cruise control ? I may be able to supply a pic of a complete dealer installed cruise control kit if you need one. Did that Cardoobie have a long cable remote right door mirror ? good luck

yeah- the mirror had the long cable- unfortunately, the cable was cut. I believe I still have those mirrors though. Make an offer on the mirrors. I dont want cruise in my duster. Its a nice idea, but no thanks. The cruise came out of the 79 cordoba. Its the szilver unit under the hood that the speedo cables screw into. Make me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back