[FOR SALE] Kelsey Hayes SBP Brake package

-

Chandler

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Kelsey Hayes SBP brake package off of a 72 Dart. Everything works as it should before pulled. Asking $700 + shipping.

Comes with everything pictured (UCA,LBJ's,Spindles, hoses, hardware, et'c) Only item not included is the lug nuts.

Rotors measure .81" thick, with plenty of life left on the pads too. One hose has split as pictured, would be wise to replace

Located just south of Seattle.

IMG_1293.jpeg

IMG_1302.jpeg

IMG_1305.jpeg

IMG_1294.jpeg

IMG_1295.jpeg

What this sounds like to me is that I should be asking for more
unsolicited opinion: that's a decent deal for a buyer and seller. you might be leaving a small amount on the table but that leaves a little room for shipping to prospective buyers. good looking parts, should move quickly. GLWS

Kelsey Hayes SBP brake package off of a 72 Dart. Everything works as it should before pulled. Asking $700 + shipping.

Comes with everything pictured (UCA,LBJ's,Spindles, hoses, hardware, et'c) Only item not included is the lug nuts.

Rotors measure .81" thick, with plenty of life left on the pads too. One hose has split as pictured, would be wise to replace

Located just south of Seattle.

View attachment 1716225358

View attachment 1716225359

View attachment 1716225360

View attachment 1716225361

View attachment 1716225362
These are still up for grabs-Tim changed his mind
Hi

I did.
But it just doesn't pencil out for me anymore to purchase at a higher dollar valve, and then for me to do my thing with brakes, pay for the shipping, and then try and sell.
The original poster, more than likely will find a buyer.
Cool. Just wanted to make sure you didn't miss it if you wanted it.

-
Back