[Found!] Kelsey Hayes SBP Hubs

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, but I also know they are separable and discs are replaceable. I have been unsuccessful finding the retrofit rotors like those available for BBP discs so I’m on the hunt. Am I wrong?

Rotors are all over the place. The hubs are what's hard to find.

Do you know that the hubs and discs are swedged together?
I have never in my life seen swedged rotors. The press fit of the studs holds them together. I've seen people talk about it, but I've torn down a LOT and have never seen rotors swedged yet. Now drums on the other hand.....

I had to look up the definition of “swedge” and your correct Rusty. They’re press fit by the studs not swedged together. I’ll pay what they’re worth. Just trying to keep this little Duster as period correct as possible.

I had to look up the definition of “swedge” and your correct Rusty. They’re press fit by the studs not swedged together. I’ll pay what they’re worth. Just trying to keep this little Duster as period correct as possible.
Just so we're clear, you need HUBS or Rotors?

Feel free to PM me a reminder, cause I WILL forget. lol

I have a complete (up to 1972) set of 4 piston disc brake kit that I will be listing soon. They will be sold either with the standard bolt pattern or LBP. If the LBP sells, the hubs for your application will be available to you first.

I appreciate that, thank you. I’ll let you know if I fulfill the need prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back