Kenny Wayne Shepherd's Duster

-
What size are those wheels... I would say 18 inches... like the paint job but I am not too sure about the way it finishes at the tail.
I do not know who keny wayne sheperd is either but since he has a Duster I like him already. :D

rear1.jpg

Kenny Wayne Shepard is a pretty well known guitar player here in the states. Do a Google search on his name... it will clear up all the questions about him.

He is also a friend of Chip Foose. If you guys say, "who is Chip Foose"?, then I will have to leave for good! LOL

Ok I just listened to some preview songs of his and I have to say it is good music. I have also searched for more photos of his car this past week and I got nothing... I think we should contact him... is this a bold idea?

Wow !! He is a great young guitar player and dose some good blue's music too. Thanks KaKo for the up date!!!
I seen him here in Jonesboro Arkansas perform at our Convocation center.
He has dun a commercial with B.B.King on diabetes.
he can pull off some S.R.V also. Great young musician.
Glad to see he is a mopar man myself!!!:D

Some time's we musicians can get over creative.
That is his way!!:D and I am proud it was not a chebby!!:wink:

http://www.kennywayneshepherd.net/

That is his official site to his music.

His Duster is really great looking, paint job is really great, i really want to see that Duster from inside...

Last year at the Sema show was his general lee charger, allthough, that Duster is better!

NICE Duster!!!!!!!! I like the hood....Wheels are a little too big, but I would not throw that Duster out of bed...... LOL:D

I like the car and the paint job but the wheel and rim are just not right for it, i know it's not my car.

Im pretty sure that guy was at fall fling.... his was the first duster that we looked at :)

KWS is a true Mopar fanatic. I have had the pleasure of doing business with him and he is truly a class act.

I also like his music......a whole lot!!!!

Why is it that all us guitar players like theese whacky, different paint schemes, and Mopars?

Must be the creative juices.

-
Back