Ken's 66 Valiant has Subframe Connectors!

-

DTMRacing

Reaction score
Some of you may know of Ken's car, and his recent search for subframe connectors. Since he has a car we needed for R&D, we were able to get him set up pretty good. While we were at it we even replaced the whole fuel system and rebuilt the car getting it running for the first time in 22 years!
We did a photo shoot here at the shop for Mopar Collectors Guide, to hopefully shed some more light on this REALLY cool car.

Wow :cheers: this is going to be good =P~ Love the Hotshkis frame connectors and seeing a new fuel system in :color:
I am glued to this build :coffee2:

DTM Racing - Dan, I really don't know what to say. I'm at a loss for words, I just hope My Mom is happy with what I'm doing to her baby.

DTM Racing - Dan, I really don't know what to say. I'm at a loss for words, I just hope My Mom is happy with what I'm doing to her baby.
I think the car is going to come out great Ken. Keeping this car as original as the day she got it in 66 (with some minor safety upgrades) is the right way to go. I can't wait to see you and your daughter hotrodding around in this one!

cool car for sure, is the 8.75 rear factory and whats under the hood?

It has a 273 Commando, A833, and a 8.75 Sure Grip with 4.10 gears. Everything delete. Dealer installed heater out of a 63 Dart in October of 66 at the request of the current owners Mother.

What part # are the subframe connectors you used, looks like a fab was dun to make these fit (shorten maybe)? I looked and did not see them on ther web site.. looks great by the way :thumleft: Thank you for your time :color:

What part # are the subframe connectors you used, looks like a fab was dun to make these fit (shorten maybe)? I looked and did not see them on ther web site.. looks great by the way :thumleft: Thank you for your time :color:

We do R&D / Fitment / and maintain the Hotchkis Road Runner full time as well as the E-Max challenger from time to time. These were prototype pieces, and once The head engineer at Hotchkis HQ approves the design, they will go full production.

-
Back