Kewl Go Kart barn find what's it worth

-
Just be careful. I have had the red ones on their side. It's not fun trying to hold the kart up while your sliding on your side. Road rash.
My sister in law rolled one of the yellow ones over, bent up the cage and broke the steering wheel off.

Hey norm,may have to put some heat to that axel nut and it may be left hand thread also.

Hey norm,may have to put some heat to that axel nut and it may be left hand thread also.
It probably will require heat. But it will have to wait until I get it over here.
It is right hand thread, there is enough outside of the nut where I can tell this.
The Rupp would be no fun to ride around here. It sits so low to the ground it would be bottoming out all the time.

It probably will require heat. But it will have to wait until I get it over here.
It is right hand thread, there is enough outside of the nut where I can tell this.
The Rupp would be no fun to ride around here. It sits so low to the ground it would be bottoming out all the time.

What also may help: After you heat it (even with just propane), touch a candle to it and let the wax soak in. As the wax solidifies, it kinda pushes things loose (relatively).

My Dad was a smart man ... I bugged him incessantly for a go-kart, so he got me one ... a steel-framed push cart with no provision for mounting an engine. He saw the things I did with my bicycles and figured (rightfully so) that I stood a good chance of killing myself in a motorized kart. By the time I figured out what I could do to get an engine in there I got a Honda ATC110 and forgot all about the kart.

-
Back