-
Status
Not open for further replies.

volaredon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
As title says. Looking for 5 on 4-1/2, prefer not uni-lug design, 15x7 or 15x8, (maybe 2 of each width?) for a "late-B" body, 78 Sport Fury. Something that would have been put onto such a car "day-2". Similar to 75 road runner, 75-6 coronet, or a cordoba. I need tires and want different rims than plain stock. But want a different set of wheels before I buy tires.
I live in Chicago area, will travel "some" but not crazy distance. I do have a trip to TN and GA coming sometime in May, someone along that way might work while I'm on the road.

C'mon now, nobody?
Or some other cool looking later 70s period correct wheels might do, that I'm forgetting about. Might consider some WELD style, or even maybe hurricane wheels like we're on the general Lee.
Want decent set but don't have to be perfect.

I'm wanting to get the car out and run it, it needs tires bad, I'm running May-pops from about 2005, and don't want to buy a set for the plain stock wheels then buy another set for my "cool" Wheels. And don't want to pay mount and balance 2x either.

Dug these old gals out of storage.
14x7 4 1/2 lug pattern $$450 for both.
20210327_124321.jpg
20210327_124334.jpg
20210327_123244.jpg

I like em, except.... 1. I hate to think what shipping to Chicago might cost (I dont think I'll be out there anytime soon, never been to NY)
and 2. They're 14s. I dont think will clear my caliper/front rotor. (brakes are stock, standard issue B body stuff) stock original steel wheels on there now are 15s.
But I have to say THANKS for the response, it is appreciated.

These are for the rear
Yeah they could be. I'd want to replace the tires though as old as they are. Then they could go anywhere. But it don't make sense to put 14s in back with 15s on front haha if they were 15s I'd be ALOT more interested.

yeah I know but I can't pay the price of new right now..... and with so many going to 16-17-and more, plus there's gotta be a gazillion sets sitting in the corner of someone's shed, I shouldnt have to. (NOT AT ALL saying I want "free" in case anyone might think that.... just not able to spend what brand new costs and definitely do not want Chinesium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back