Keystones?

-

MemphisDart

Reaction score
So I put the Keystones on the Dart...wondering if I should go bigger or keep it as is?

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 478
Go bigger? Are you talking about the tire sizes? What size are on the car now? I always liked the SBP Keystone rims, looks good

Looks good the way it is but a bigger tire/wheel on the rear wouldn't hurt. Those small bolt Keystones are hard to find. tmm

the tires that are on the car now are 215/70/14...if not these I was going to go with a 17 or 18 inch combo

A different thought.How often do you see Keystones,much less on a Mopar? Everyone does cookie cutter "dubs".just ky .02,that combo has a good vibe,to me

I like the wheels but would go bigger on the back tire.
245/60/14 would match the height of the front pretty good and fill the rear better.

now that I look at it, I think the photo's angle makes the back tires look smaller than they actually are

A 245/60 14 would be a great look and fit, but keep in mind that a 70's series tire in the front may be a little higher. Maybe find a 60 or 65 series for the front?

I would leave it alone.... everyone goes w/straight Cragers but the Keystones give a little different look. I personally dont like the looks of the 16,18,20in ties on these older cars. I have the Keystone Classics on my Cuda w/205 70x14.
I need to get new rims as mine are peeling.

I would leave it alone.... everyone goes w/straight Cragers but the Keystones give a little different look. I personally dont like the looks of the 16,18,20in ties on these older cars. I have the Keystone Classics on my Cuda w/205 70x14.
I need to get new rims as mine are peeling.

yea looks like i am going to leave it alone for now

-
Back