KH front disc brake dust shield, 4 1/2 to 4"

-

pauls340

Reaction score
Is it possible to take a new dust shield for a 4 1/2" boltpattern and oval the bolt holes so it will fit 4" sbp ? No one makes these new for a 4"

The dust shields I've used have a universal pattern of nearly square holes. I've never tryed them on 5 X 4" though. I will and report back.

Is it possible to take a new dust shield for a 4 1/2" boltpattern and oval the bolt holes so it will fit 4" sbp ? No one makes these new for a 4"

No they won't.
The 65-72 disc brake shield is totally different than a 73-76 shield.
Bolt hole locations are different, and the center hole stamping between the two are different.

This would be a 10" drum brake convert to front KH 4" disc. I want to get a new set of dust shields and make the bolt holes fit...I will wait for your answer Redfish, thanks

now we are getting confused. Dust shields behind the rotors or dust shields that keep the wheels clean ?

Oops, My bad. I dont know why I was thinking outer dust shields. Good luck

i have an extra set i was going to be listing up here eventually pm me if you want a used set not sure what they are worth. i bought the setup for my dart then had to buy another setup just to get hubs

-
Back