-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
I've got a large assortment of Kickdown linkage parts...pretty much every configuration you can name (EXCEPT SuperSix...Sorry guys!)
If you're needing a piece or two to complete your set-up, I've got you covered.
Keep in mind, these things don't have numbers, so we're going to have to go by measurement and description. You need to tell me what part of the assembly you need, AND THE LENGTH! I really have no way to determine what's what any other way.
$10 for each individual part of the assembly. PM me if interested. Thanks FABO!

I am fixing up a '65 Barracuda for my daughter and I have all the linkage up to where it bolts to the back of the Head and one piece going towards the Carb and that is it. I have put a D4b and a 600 Holley on the motor but don't see what I am missing to hook it up properly. Is there a Bkt. that bolts to the intake to line it all up? New to Mopar and bought Car "In Basket" and have to figure it out as I go. All info welcome....Thanks, Tim :prayer:

I am fixing up a '65 Barracuda for my daughter and I have all the linkage up to where it bolts to the back of the Head and one piece going towards the Carb and that is it. I have put a D4b and a 600 Holley on the motor but don't see what I am missing to hook it up properly. Is there a Bkt. that bolts to the intake to line it all up? New to Mopar and bought Car "In Basket" and have to figure it out as I go. All info welcome....Thanks, Tim :prayer:

If you send me a couple of pic of what you've got, and how you have it oriented on the engine, I can put together what you need.

I have the photos but can't upload them. Will have to wait till Daughter gets home and I will get them posted ; A.S.A.P. Thanks , TiM (Dad)

going out of town ,hope you have some left when I get back.....coud not download pics, sorry. Good luck with sale

I'm not sure, the car is at the shop getting up and running and my mechanic says I need this piece, didn't specify how long though? I know it runs from the rod that comes up from the transmission hugging the firewall? I'll give him a ring tomorrow and see if he can tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back