kid got shot three times by a shotgun and lives

-
Holy crap! I'm glad the dude survived. I can't believe someone would do this to another person. Really sad.

... his shirt says "The crew or die" am I the only one who noted this irony?

He,s lucky the punk didnt have a real gun. Looks like he got hit with bird shot thru an improved choke. Full choke or 00 and he wouldnt be telling his story. Scary world teens live in today. I worry daily someone will try and hurt my daughter just because they are jealous shes smart and does well in school instead of being a punk.

A cousin of mine, (USMC) was doing a juggling act with live riffles. One dropped and went off emptying the clip into him. He lived.

Asktoro's fun facts: You are FAR more likely to survive a GSW than a stab wound from an edged weapon. GSW's hurt a lot less than a knife wound, heal quicker and aren't fatal unless they hit a major vein or vital organ and are easier to stop bleeding.... knife wounds not so much.

Nother fun fact, DD is correct...... bird pellets don't do much. Nobody who teaches self defense with guns would EVER suggest you use a bird shot, they will always tell you slugs or buck shot (00) center mass... The force alone is enough to drop you/blow your head clean off.

He,s lucky the punk didnt have a real gun. Looks like he got hit with bird shot thru an improved choke. Full choke or 00 and he wouldnt be telling his story. Scary world teens live in today. I worry daily someone will try and hurt my daughter just because they are jealous shes smart and does well in school instead of being a punk.

It's a crazy world.

Yep,thats why my home defence shotgun is loaded with 12 ga rifled slugs..

450 grains of lead.

Godly justice right there... but does it ever kick like a mule to shoot slugs :(

It's a crazy world.

Yep,thats why my home defence shotgun is loaded with 12 ga rifled slugs..

450 grains of lead.

Ya that should do it all right. Them slugs are no joke.

I keep a 20 ga around with bird shot in it, for squirrels and such. :violent1:

Then there is the mini14 I keep next to the bed.

amazing story. Its good to know that after all of that he looked at the glass as half full instead of half empty.

-
Back