Kid on a bike in Scotland

-

spl440

Everybody's Fool
Reaction score
Great riding and photography . . . Stay with it till the very end. Even when it looks like it is over. After the dark screen, you see his actual filming without the "editing!"

If I had not watched following the black screen, I would have thought the young Scotsman was immortal. But he is a very talented and well practiced regular guy. Enjoy the moment. HHB

A wee ride in Scotland:

http://kottkeorg/16/10/danny- macaskills-wee-day-out

that dude has some skills, wonder how many broken bones he has had

That was cool! The scene of the train going over the trestle at the beginning reminded me of a scene in Harry Potter.
He may not have been going to Hogwarts ,but he's a wizard on that bike.

That was cool! The scene of the train going over the trestle at the beginning reminded me of a scene in Harry Potter.
He may not have been going to Hogwarts ,but he's a wizard on that bike.
DAM! that guy is good! I was wondering all the way thru, about how many crack ups he`s had to get to that level. He sure was having fun ! Super athelete, and a great sense of balance. Kind of make one want to move!

DAM! that guy is good! I was wondering all the way thru, about how many crack ups he`s had to get to that level. He sure was having fun ! Super athelete, and a great sense of balance. Kind of make one want to move!
--to Scotland that is.

Great riding and photography . . . Stay with it till the very end. Even when it looks like it is over. After the dark screen, you see his actual filming without the "editing!"

If I had not watched following the black screen, I would have thought the young Scotsman was immortal. But he is a very talented and well practiced regular guy. Enjoy the moment. HHB

A wee ride in Scotland:

http://kottkeorg/16/10/danny- macaskills-wee-day-out
Very cool

Yea, but did anyone listen to the song?
"Mini skirts were in style when she danced down the isle back in 63.
But it's hard to get by when your *** is size of a small country".

-
Back