Kids…..

-

383Duster

Reaction score
My granddaughter called me and said her boyfriend’s truck wouldn’t start and just made a clicking noise…..I told her to send me a picture of the battery…..

C3B268A0-392C-44E1-97AC-887D08BFA486.jpeg

Oh that's funny & I guess the norm.
At my work a lady came in talking about her son and she ripped him a good one in front of his friends saying to her son, ”you should've been born with a pussy" lol.

Something similar happened to my wife. She knew it was because of corrosion on the battery. I told her to go into the store she was in, buy a can of coke and pour it in the battery cable. Car fired up and we replaced the battery.

Something similar happened to my wife. She knew it was because of corrosion on the battery. I told her to go into the store she was in, buy a can of coke and pour it in the battery cable. Car fired up and we replaced the battery.

that is exactly what I told them…. They drove it home

About 10 years ago a friend of mine called me about his son's truck (2000-ish Dodge) not starting. All it would do is crank. I was out of town that weekend, but sent my son by with the scan tool (by the way, my son has NEVER had a formal auto class). Within less than a half hour he determined it was the fuel pump, which he could change for them.

The day he was over there changing it I stopped by and my friend's wife told me that she wished her son could "do things"...My son was 25 at the time and had not encountered this problem before...

at this point in the game, i think she gets 6 points for getting the "picture of the battery" right the first try

-
Back