Kids say the darndest things...

-

Abodywantedinmi

"All I ever need...
Reaction score
While watching E! (not my choice) which is still covering Michael Jackson's death, my nine year old daughter asked, "Michael Jackson was black?"

That's funny, After my divorce my 10 year old step daughter says "I don't think you and my mom will make it because of your package" she ment baggage. :-D We both died laughing.

ya that's getting to be pretty dam annoying its on 24/7 on one channel or the other!!! didnt mean to jump in like that but thats how I feel:munky2: and yes they do come off with soom good ones:love7:

My 4 year old daughter will identify people by what they are wearing. I didn't think much of it until we went to the store and asked what the black girl is doing. She was referring to the color of the ladies shirt.

She strikes again...she comes in from outside to get ready for soccer and says, "he's a girl" referring to Michael during one of his court appearances.

I work with young children every day and you won't believe the things they say. They will tell you everything. One time one of them told me about her parents taking a shower together. More information than I needed. I wished I would have wrote down all the things I have heard in the last 12 years. Gotta love them though.

I took my son to a new years eve bonfire one time and a guy shows up with his dawg,steven was about five at the time .....say's to him "Who's Your Doggie" woof!!!!

-
Back