Kids today

-

74swinger360

Reaction score
So yesterday on my way home from the garage some kid rammed his bike into the side of my cherokee and dented the **** out of my passenger side door. When i got out to see if he was ok i asked him to wait a minute while i called the police and the kid took off. Im only 25 but if i did that when i was younger i would have stopped. Really aggrevated. On a high note the Dart interior should be done soon and will be posting pics up of it when im done. Need a new battery and to find where i have something connected wrong because it drains my battery every night. Anyways just thought i would vent to you guys. ](*,)

I hear yah. Last week this kid about 12? was looking for work so he could buy some new shoes. He needed $16. I had him do a few things around the yard that was worth about 1/2 that amount. I gave him the $16 and said come back this weekend to earn the rest. He said fine, he would. Well I haven't seen Mathew since. I am still keeping the faith.

Karma will catch up with him at some point 74swinger360. Some/most people just don't get it and unfortunitally it comes in all ages. :sign10:

I hit a mini van on my bike when I was a kid. I was jaming along late for school like usual when out from a blind alley comes this lady in a van and she stoped right in front of me. I hit the front fender then rolled over the hood. Got about half way across before I slid off on to the ground. Hurt like hell. LOL So I am rolling on the ground in pain when this guy comes up to me and said. "Don't move I am a doctor". Turns out there was a hospital a few blocks away and this guy was on his way home. I tryed to tell him I was fine but before I knew it I was put in to an ambulance and taken to the hospital.

I left two little dents in her fender where my handle bars hit. Don't realy know what happend from there my mom took care of it from there.

I was in the hospital when a cop comes up to me and said. "You know what law you broke"? The only thing I could think of was I was not waring a helmet but he said no that law was not going to be in affect untill next week. Turns out it is ilegal to ride a bike on the side walk. Who knew? LOL

Down here the assclows ride their bikes on the road in rush hour traffic times and won't move over.
Sometimes they ride side by side on their bicycles and look at eachother and smile because there is a line of traffic a mile long behind them.

These are the times when road rage is hard to contain, but the laws are usually on the bicycles side if any entaglements occur.

I hit a car once too. I was trying to jump about 2 or 3 stairs. There right by a corner in a parking lot, so you have to be careful when hitting them. Well as soon as I left the ground, a silver car comes around the corner. I slam the brakes and just barely hit the car. Thank god I wasn't on my BMX, because stopping on a BMX is way harder than a mountain bike. The guy asked if I was ok, and I was. Just left a lil rubber mark from my grips on his rear 1/4.I've seen a lot of kids do dumber things......

-
Back