Kijiji score!

-

Fisho

Reaction score
So I'm constantly searching on kijiji for parts and cars. The other day on my lunch break I check it out. Guy has a 360 listed, says new rings, bearings, gaskets,electronic distributor, edelbrock intake, mp valve covers and air cleaner. Also has new A body mounts.

Its listed for $150. I call him right away, figured it's got to be a typo, he really wants $1500. Nope, he wants $150 and it out of his garage. Was listed for 12 minutes, just locked out on seeing it first. I love this hobby sometimes

ad_0_1534344173345.jpg

ad_1_1534344173352.jpg

ad_2_1534344173354.jpg

Yeah, you did well....:eek:

I bought a Hemi Vertex mag with cap, wires and a blower hub for $40 at a swap meet once. Kachow !

Wicked!
Have to be prepared to jump.
I have found a few deals.
318,trans and everything to make it run starter, alt,rad,ps pump and so-on. Heard it running, drove it.
He pulled it,delivered it 50 miles and threw in a set of shop manuals to boot. Wouldnt take a penny more.200.

But what you got there looks like a deal,even if it was siezed.

Wicked!
Have to be prepared to jump.
I have found a few deals.
318,trans and everything to make it run starter, alt,rad,ps pump and so-on. Heard it running, drove it.
He pulled it,delivered it 50 miles and threw in a set of shop manuals to boot. Wouldnt take a penny more.200.

But what you got there looks like a deal,even if it was siezed.

It turns over freely. I'm still planning on tearing it down and checking it out. I've been on the lookout for a spare 360 block to build a stroker. If this one checks out as is I may just keep it in inventory and find a block. I already have a nice 360 ready to drop in the Duster.

Tear it down? For a buck fifty, comp test, spin the oil pump to prime and fire that bastard up! Doesn't say new cam so no break in required.

Tear it down? For a buck fifty, comp test, spin the oil pump to prime and fire that bastard up! Doesn't say new cam so no break in required.
I have been toying with the idea of building a run stand for just such reasons.

WOW is all I can say. In the 80's I bought a 4 speed from a guy said it was out of his old race car for $75 got it home and and found it was was a Hemi crash box. What a deal. Sold it and made a few bucks! What was I thinking. Kicked my self for a long time over that.

Wow! So the 360 core I have been tripping over in the garage is worth S.F.A. based on that.

You are correct. If you give me $50, I'll get it out of your way on my way home. I have to pop through Caroline anyway so I'll be close by! :)

You are correct. If you give me $50, I'll get it out of your way on my way home. I have to pop through Caroline anyway so I'll be close by! :)
Caroline! Close to my former town. anyhow, I'm moving, so I ain't interested in adding 500 lbs to the move, so drop by. I won't give you $50 though, lol

Timing, position, and patience OP...... The stars aligned and you got a nice deal.....

JW

-
Back