Killer deal on Autocross tires on ebay

-

prrc

Reaction score
I ask all those questions also. The guy seems legit. I ordered 2 fronts for my car we will see

Very little street time. More open track and autocross events.

I was just reading the reviews. Sounds like a good tire but milage reports were all over the place if used on the street. Used mostly as a track tire, milage shouldn't matter.

Let us know how they work out.

I guess I will see soon, Shows they all ready shipped today,Sweet

Cool! I was hoping to pick up another set of 345's, but the $$$ are still a bit rich when I don't "need" them yet. I'm bookmarking the store though. Thanks for letting us know.

What group and car do you run?

I have ran Kumho tires in the past for RallyX and AutoX. I was very happy with them. Their soft compound gravel rally tires are so soft and sticky. But would hold up for almost an entire season. Dang I miss doing that. I had a RWD Toyota Starlet with a modified 4AGE converted to weber side draft running in Group 2. The car with me in it only weighed 1,600 lbs. I would be bouncing off the rev limiter at 8K for most of the course. That little motor could not be killed. When I raced in the Dallas area I could run WRX's with inexperienced drivers.

Sorry to ramble. Looks like a great deal on the tires.

No problem Will, Seems almost to good of a deal. We will see
Cool! I was hoping to pick up another set of 345's, but the $$$ are still a bit rich when I don't "need" them yet. I'm bookmarking the store though. Thanks for letting us know.

I'm building a 65 Dart, The events I will run really don't have a class. Events like Motor State Challenge and Run through the Hills events as well as some good guys events. It's pretty much fastest car wins.
What group and car do you run?

I have ran Kumho tires in the past for RallyX and AutoX. I was very happy with them. Their soft compound gravel rally tires are so soft and sticky. But would hold up for almost an entire season. Dang I miss doing that. I had a RWD Toyota Starlet with a modified 4AGE converted to weber side draft running in Group 2. The car with me in it only weighed 1,600 lbs. I would be bouncing off the rev limiter at 8K for most of the course. That little motor could not be killed. When I raced in the Dallas area I could run WRX's with inexperienced drivers.

Sorry to ramble. Looks like a great deal on the tires.

As you know we need pic's
looks like a good price.

-
Back