-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandy Don

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just saw the most incredible Duster for sale on Ebay. It has a 472 Ray Barton Street Hemi--Sublime Green---absolutely perfect. Never saw one done up this way.

If I was only born rich instead of so good looking! No "Buy it Now" but it has 6 days to go.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAP.d11?ViewItem&item=260143202935

Dandy Don :newb:

That is sweeeet!
Only a few things I'd change (like I can afford it), remove the name tags, no frame ties on it ouch, (she might twist a wee bit) after cutting out the crossmember for the steering rack, not much for the column shift either.
PS: No power brakes.
But again I say that is SWEEET!

That is sweeeet!
Only a few things I'd change (like I can afford it), remove the name tags, no frame ties on it ouch, (she might twist a wee bit) after cutting out the crossmember for the steering rack, not much for the column shift either.
PS: No power brakes.
But again I say that is SWEEET!

id have to agree with you, im no crazy about interior altogether, leaving the stock green interior in it (even though it is clean) doesnt really make sense after sooo much spent on the body, cosmetics, and drivetrain. as far as a brake booster, i dont think it would even fit with that monster hemi. that thing has got to move quick... i dont think it is quite a pro touring car, more of a bad *** monster hemi powered cruiser, love to have but money like that doesnt come from working at a gas station.....i hate having a high school budget

the idea of this duster is to appear like a factory built car,,, i think it looks KOOOOOL,,, i love the rack mount,,,wish i could se more of the mounting,,and looks like a custom front swap bar,,,,all except for the column shift,,its perfect,,,wel done,,a lot of time and sweat and bucks into this car,,,
one has to ask,,,,why would you sell this ???

good looking car! i think i've either seen it a mopar action some years ago or a car that was very similar. there is a guy on big block dart that builds hemi dusters i cant remember his name though...looks like his work...i like the recessed blower motor! if i had the cash i'd buy it! if it had a/c! it gets hella hot here in L.A.(LOWER ALABAMA).....AND POWER BRAKES SMAKES....CAN YOU SAY HYDROBOOST UNIT?

I know a lot about this car. It used to be owned by my good friend. His car was the reason I built my car. He helped me with a k-frame of his own design. The Lime green Duster is beautiful. It has changed a little since he has sold it. i.e. hood scoop, side stripe, msd ingnition, front suspension, hemi decals... We wanted to keep the looks of the Duster stock. No hood scoops! The reason he sold it was, well, 1 he got want he wanted for it and 2, because I made him jealous! Not because mine is better but because I never had mine on a trailer! I drive it all the time. I also make the yearly trip from Pittsburgh to Mopar Nats, 3 1/2 hour drive. His is so nice that he didnt want to ding it up.....so he sold it to build one to drive. And the new one is looking awesome! Mine is not perfect, it has a few bubbles in all the correct places :>) stone chips that i keep fixing and a small tear in the drivers seat... I'll post a few picks of mine...... And a little info........528 Hemi, Ray Barton Dyno at 603HP,648 Ft Lb of torque @ 3800 rpm! Tremec 5 speed, 3.55 Dana rear, frame is tied together, 4 wheel disc brakes, rally dash, sharks tooth grill....oh yeah, a flat hood! 340 decals on the 1/4 and 426 hemi decals on the air cleaner....... can you say sleeper.....This car is going to be for sale soon........cup holder not included! I'm watching the green one.........bid it high! lol

hemi 1.jpg

hemi 2.jpg

hemi 3.jpg

hemi 4.jpg

hemi 5.jpg

hemi 6.jpg

hemi 7.jpg

I just saw the most incredible Duster for sale on Ebay. It has a 472 Ray Barton Street Hemi--Sublime Green---absolutely perfect. Never saw one done up this way.

If I was only born rich instead of so good looking! No "Buy it Now" but it has 6 days to go.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAP.d11?ViewItem&item=260143202935

Dandy Don :newb:
Looks like the've posted a "But it Now" for $45,500----looks like a hell of a deal given how nice this car is. Where are all the Hemi buyers?

The Lime green car looked great but that HEMI callout on it just looked WRONG. It looked like the lettering from a Cuda Hockey Stick. Wish they would have contacted me, I would have made them a stock looking stripe kit like this. I personallly think it would have made a HUGE difference on the car :)

HEMI DUSTER STRIPES.jpg

Can you tell me what engine mounts and header were used with this car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back