Kim Kardashians got nothin on this "Rear"

-
I just finished doing the same thing. Sure does hook good now. Nitto 325-50-15's on a 10 inch wheel.

Jack

FINISHED001.JPG

Very very nice ride! That fish has gotta hook hard!Thanks for the pics, I'm going naturally aspirated, but think I'll build a pump bung into it just in case.
Yeah,it'll lift a wheel. It is naturally aspirated. The in tank pump is for the efi. The rear is narrowed 2" each side and has 325/50-15' m/t ssr's.thanks for the compliment and good luck with your ride

Quote"Ive always loved the look of the 8 3/4, now i don't wanna cover it up. Looking for a good custom gas tank guy in Phoenix or what are the odds someone makes a drop in that utilizes the spare well?
I had one made to my specs.I fabbed it from card stock and had a metal shop reproduce it. 16 gallons ,baffled,sealed and angles up to the rear valance so its not visible from the rear .I cut the bottom out of the tire well and made straps. The pics don't show it but there are upper straps also (installed after pics). It uses the stock fuel fill pipe (cut down). I have speed hut gauges so it has a VDO sender and a FAST in tank pump. It really opened up the space around the rear axle for the coil overs and 4 bar.

View attachment 1715361110

View attachment 1715361112

View attachment 1715361119

KICK A$$ LOOKING CAR !

-
Back