King of no respect quotes in here!

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
‘Its been a rough day. I put on a shirt and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I’m afraid to go to the bathroom.’
Rodney Dangerfield

I called up my doctor, Dr. Vinnie Boom-Bots in a panic. Told him I just accidentally swallowed a whole bottle of sleeping pills - what do I do? He said have a drink and get some rest.

I told my wife "If you knew how to cook I could fire the chef". She said "If you knew how to make love I could fire the chauffeur."

Very best I ever saw... "77% of statistics found on the internet are made up." Abraham Lincoln

Doctor said, “Rodney, considering your health and your age, there is no reason you and your wife couldn’t enjoy sex every night.”

“That’s sounds great Doc… but when would we have time for each other?”

My wife and I are heavy smokers so we made a pact to only have a cigarette after sex. I've had the same pack for two years, my wife is up to three packs a day.

I came from a real tough neighborhood. Once a guy pulled a knife on me. I knew he wasn't a professional, the knife had butter on it.

I had plenty of pimples as a kid. One day I fell asleep in the library. When I woke up, a blind man was reading my face

"My cousin is gay; in school while other kids were dissecting frogs, he was opening flies."

"My cousin is gay; he went to London only to find out that Big Ben was a clock."

"My cousin is gay; I always tell him that in our family tree, he's in the fruit section."

I went to see my doctor. 'Doctor, every morning when I get up and look in the mirror... I feel like throwing up. What's wrong with me?' He said, 'I don't know but your eyesight is perfect.

-
Back