King of street duster

-

EdsWelding

Reaction score
Does anybody know the whereabouts of that green 72 duster that used to run out of Mich. by a guy named Tony? He ran it in the early days of King of the street. Is the car still around? Thanks, Frank

You are talking about Tony Marculawicz' 1972 Plymouth Duster. I don't know what the status of the car is now but great looking and running car.

Attachments

• p88247_large+1972_Plymouth_Duster+Rear_Passengers_Side_View.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 710
i have the mag. as well nice 340 with some bad parts....i may be thinking of the wrong car but ,,,if i remember right the car was sold off and changed cause of the class...dont try ans keep me to that but i think thats the car...i love the way it sit in the mag. and small block to boot...bad azzzzzz for sure..mike

may want to ask on fastmopars.com or moparts.com alot of guys there that ran kos.......but fastmopars.com would be your best bet i think most of the old time racers or there.......mike

i have been to see 1 of the old kos cars in person last year..work of art if i say so my self...lol :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Frank, I have been lookin for that car for a while!!! I know Tony gave it away...

It reminds people of my car, or vise versa as that car was the reason my car looks the way it does. I was in love with that car from the first time I saw it!!!

-
Back