King race bearings equivalent

-

Jax

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally got my eagle stroker kit with King bearings, mains MB517XP, and rod bearings CR805XPN.
They appeared to be on back order with an undefined date.

Which other brand including part number can be an equivalent for these race bearings?

I'd get in touch with King, they have a number of different
bearing composites? and likely may have an equal or better alternate.
Great bearings .

It's important to note that while these alternative brands and part numbers may be suitable for some applications, they may not offer the same level of performance and durability as the King bearings. If you are looking for the best possible performance, you may want to consider waiting for the King bearings to become available again or you can check at https://www.bearingforworld.com, even if it means a longer wait.

Good luck. I waited over a year and gave up. Bought some regular clearance ones and shaved the backside to get the clearance I needed.

I have sold several 408" (360) Stroker kits with King MB517XP Main Bearing & King CR805XPN Rod Bearings this year and I've had no issues in getting the bearings.

Only issue I had this year with King is they no longer sells a reasonably price 340 main bearings. You now have to buy coated bearing which are double in price.

Otherwise I've had no issues with getting any bearing from them.

Tom

King

look up via "search by engine" using Chrysler as Make (gets you every mopar engine)
find bearings you will find 2 sets
then use the interchange section to drive your search or the supplier "where to buy" section to find someone else who has some..

might involve importing if you are in Aruba

Dave

I've never used king brand bearings. I usually get clevite.
The last engine I built got old stock TRW bearings.... only about 2 years ago.

-
Back