knee replacement

-
Had my right knee done 2 years ago....followed therapist instructions religiously and recovered well.Had a lot of pain the 1st 3 weeks but pain pills and ice took care of that.Thank God my other knee is good ..I would think twice about having it done again. The no kneeling thing is the biggest PITA I can think of.You don't realize how many things you need to kneel down for but you just figure it out. Do your therapy and you will be ok....Gotta say you must be pretty tuff to do both at the same time. Good luck.

My Dad suffered for years with his before he finally gave it up, and had them done. After that, anytime somebody would complain about their knees hurting, he would say, "I don't feel sorry for you. They can fix that." He was very happy with his.

Two and a half weeks and I,m finally through with the walker and crutches. Still have pain and swelling but ready to try getting back on some things i,m working on in the garage. Gonna try going back to work in a week. God has been merciful to me. Looking forward to the future instead of waking up everyday to face another day in pain.

-
Back