Knee Surgery...Again:(

-

burgmopar

Reaction score
Well my MRI results are back:

Torn ACL and torn meniscus in my left knee.:angry7:

Surgery scheduled November 23rd.
Physical therapy starts the next day!

I tore the ACL in my right knee 4 years ago...never got back to 100%.

So much for those winter projects!

burg

Well my MRI results are back:

Torn ACL and torn meniscus in my left knee.:angry7:

Surgery scheduled November 23rd.
Physical therapy starts the next day!

I tore the ACL in my right knee 4 years ago...never got back to 100%.

So much for those winter projects!

burg
Sorry to hear! hope you feel better soon, kinda sucks how close to thanksgiving thats happening to you. Best of luck on your recovery!

Work the therapy hard.

Had 3 ACL reconstructions over the years and 6 total surgeries on my knees. I feel for you.

Hope it gets better soon enough to get to the winter projects. Prayers for a quick recovery.

Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers.
My knee surgery is tomorrow.

Keep 'em coming!

burg

Hope all goes well for ya. Just had my 5th knee surgery in August. 3rd on the left knee. Torn meniscus and MCL. Was out of work for a week. Still not quite 100%, but then haven't been for years anyway.

Tore my meniscus in booth knees playing hockey did one leg got it fix than did the other sucker for hockey took 2 weeks to heal this was about 3 years ago all is fine.Good luck the worst is the Anastasie coming off it was off no good.Good luck. all we be ok

Hope all turned out well on your knee surgery, burgmopar.
I had an arthroscopic procedure done over 20 years ago for what was thought to be a torn meniscus - turned out to be arthritis that finally led to a total knee replacement almost 3 years ago.
Take care of that knee and work the rehab 100%.

I hope all went well for you and your on the mend. The more this stuff happens to us the harder it is to work on our cars so take it real cool and get back to your old self.

Thanks for the well wishes and sympathy. I am on the mend.

I had forgotten just how frustrating ACL reconstruction surgery is!
On the plus side, there was no arthritis in the knee!

Still need the meds to keep the pain down to a dull roar.

Crutches? Check!
Stupid brace from He!! in locked position? Check!
Physical Therapy? Check!
Pain meds? Yep, put me down for some of those!

burg

just be happy to have miniscus cartillage left mine is bone on bone and it blows so do what your doc sez and recover properly i have had 3 operations and now they want to replace joint wich i am terrified of so do the rehab and dont go back to work until you are good [my mistake] be careful and good luck too you

-
Back